Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Netgear MA111 v2 Connection Problems

Netgear MA111 v2 Connection Problems

=?Utf-8?B?V2lyZWxlc3NNYW4=?=

I have Win XP Service Pack 2. I recently bought a wireless router and
installed a USB wirless adapter for my PC.

The signal is shown as High but the connection is never regularly made.
Once in a while it gets connected.

Can anyone help please.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi

Start by putting the Wireless source and Wireless Client 3 feet away.

If you configured correctly, and it does not work well, then you would need
to try another client Wireless Card.

In general, http://www.ezlan.net/wbars.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...