Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Thursday Countdown

OT: Thursday Countdown

FrisbeeŽ

THREE MORE DAYS.

If you know what I'm talking about, SHUT UP.

If you don't, please feel free to make a stupid guess.

Keyboard Cowboy

Hey Fris... sent you an email.. but don't know if I got your name right...
lol. we will see.

news:uxWZtnW%(E-Mail Removed)...
> THREE MORE DAYS.
>
> If you know what I'm talking about, SHUT UP.
>
> If you don't, please feel free to make a stupid guess.

Thor

world peace?
democracy?
Windows Vista?
premature ejaculation?
obs, I guess that was four guesses, I must be chatty today.

news:uxWZtnW%(E-Mail Removed)...
> THREE MORE DAYS.
>
> If you know what I'm talking about, SHUT UP.
>
> If you don't, please feel free to make a stupid guess.

FrisbeeŽ

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eCPNLuW%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey Fris... sent you an email.. but don't know if I got your name right...
> lol. we will see.

Didn't get it.

Mail discgolfdad at gmail dot com

Briscobar

news:uxWZtnW%(E-Mail Removed)...
> THREE MORE DAYS.
>
> If you know what I'm talking about, SHUT UP.
>
> If you don't, please feel free to make a stupid guess.

I know. But I will not shut up. I come home from Chicago in 3 days. Weeeee!

//actually does know what fris is talking about
///i hate when people do this
////slashy slashy
/////i hate when they do that more.
//////bye.

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:OYBOCBi#(E-Mail Removed):

> I come home from Chicago in 3 days

Did you have lunch with LRM?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Do files get embarrassed when you unZIP them?

LRM

news:Xns986A5DCFBB94Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:OYBOCBi#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I come home from Chicago in 3 days

> Did you have lunch with LRM?

Oh sure KB comes to my backyard and doesn't tell me! Fine, see if I buy him
Chicago style pizza.

Ragging Nutter

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23wxBpbu%(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:Xns986A5DCFBB94Dneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:OYBOCBi#(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> I come home from Chicago in 3 days

>> Did you have lunch with LRM?
>>

> Oh sure KB comes to my backyard and doesn't tell me! Fine, see if I buy
> him Chicago style pizza.

Yeah...WTF is up with that?

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#wxBpbu#(E-Mail Removed):

> Oh sure KB comes to my backyard and doesn't tell me! Fine, see if I
> buy him Chicago style pizza.

Some people is soooooo stupid...I mean FREE PIZZA, COME ON!!!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- I tried switching to gum but couldn't keep it lit.

LRM

news:Xns986BA2DF7130Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#wxBpbu#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Oh sure KB comes to my backyard and doesn't tell me! Fine, see if I
>> buy him Chicago style pizza.
>>

> Some people is soooooo stupid...I mean FREE PIZZA, COME ON!!!

Yeah! really! So, when are you coming down for free pizza? I'm tired of the
alphabet soup I've been eating lately. BTW which do the Canadians go
with?--PMI or IPMA? Or is it something else with you guys?

JSP countdown timer agold791@hotmail.com Java 4 11-03-2005 02:17 AM
Countdown thread resume problem bojanraic@gmail.com Java 5 11-30-2004 05:35 PM
Countdown vasilis Java 2 08-23-2004 04:50 PM
GUI countdown timer in a JApplet? Ryan Stewart Java 2 12-24-2003 07:22 PM
Ram countdown "Is it realy required " Ockerr Computer Support 5 08-20-2003 01:11 PM

Advertisments