Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Max logins

Max logins

CertGuard

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Guys... I think we can stop the assault now...
>
> 1. Lowdes is waving the white flag and has surrendered unconditionally.
> 2. Lowdes has stopped using the [MCNGP] tag on his username.
> 3. Lowdes has promised to be a good boy henceforth.

What he says, and what he does are 2 different things...we'll see.

LRM

news:Xns98695B516BCABneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:Xns9868A69632ECDipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:
>
>> I learned a new word from my kids today,

> little behind the times. My kids have moved on to "Screamo" (Billy Talent,
> Pan!c at the Disco, even Linkin Park fits that). Really good angry music.
> Sadly, the attire and phylosophy of "poooooooor meeeee" still applies.
>
>> and it seems to apply here.
>>
>> emo

> so long as the cuts aren't just for show and when they off themsleves,
> they
> do a good job of it. Nothing worse than an emo that WONT kill themselves
> proper like...

Hey! who let you in my house?
I'm all to familiar with Screamo, thanks very much. I can't wait till the
last one starts having to pay her own bills, none of that emo/screamo crap
is going to matter anymore.

What's really funny is the question she asked me about Pink Floyd, "Have you
ever heard of them?" I about fell out the chair! I filled in the gaps on
AC/DC and the gang for her. Weird how they like that stuff, I wouldn't have
been caught dead listening to my parents' music.

Darn kids...

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#XUdUnu#GHA.5092
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

> I wouldn't have
> been caught dead listening to my parents' music.

I am personally deeply distressed that I know all the words to the
commercials.

But I also have had the Floyd, AC/DC, Judas Preist, Zepplin conversation. I
am also hoping that she (my eldest) will take a shine to Rush. Sadly, I
think the youngest will move to the gheto as gangsta rap is all she likes.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- In case of rapture, please grab the wheel.

LRM

news:Xns986BA3EFA624Aneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#XUdUnu#GHA.5092
> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
>
>> I wouldn't have
>> been caught dead listening to my parents' music.
>>

> I am personally deeply distressed that I know all the words to the
> commercials.
>
> But I also have had the Floyd, AC/DC, Judas Preist, Zepplin conversation.
> am also hoping that she (my eldest) will take a shine to Rush. Sadly, I
> think the youngest will move to the gheto as gangsta rap is all she likes.

Oh Rush! that would be wonderful. I tried introducing it, but it didn't
stick. Interesting on the gangsta theme it, like emo, has fallen way out of
favor here. Perhaps you will be as fortunate.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#MABje6#GHA.3352
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> Perhaps you will be as fortunate.

*sends up another prayer*

I think that my one daughter is ashamed of her whiteness. I'm trying to
introduce her to things like "no rhythm" to help, but she instists on
shunning her heritage.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- RAM DISK is NOT an installation procedure!

LRM

news:Xns986C4C383F6A6neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#MABje6#GHA.3352
> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>
>> Perhaps you will be as fortunate.
>>

> *sends up another prayer*
>
> I think that my one daughter is ashamed of her whiteness. I'm trying to
> introduce her to things like "no rhythm" to help, but she instists on
> shunning her heritage.

I'm still trying to figure out when being a Scotsman fell out of fashion? I
feel your pain, my oldest was that way too.

Neil

did you hear "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uLPMleD$GHA.1196
@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

> Scotsman

it was the haggis that did us in. Rent them a copy of "So I married an axe
murdered" and point out that one day you could be just like Stuart McKenzie
if work at it and you can bring being a Scot back into fashion.

"Wee hava pipear dooun!!!"

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- In an atomic war, all men will be cremated equal.

CBIC

news:Xns986C6AD532DA3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

> "Wee hava pipear dooun!!!"

"LET'S GET P1$$ED!!!"

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OjapwqD
$(E-Mail Removed):

> news:Xns986C6AD532DA3neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>
>> "Wee hava pipear dooun!!!"

> "LET'S GET P1$$ED!!!"

"Look at the size of that boys heed. I'm not kiddin', it's like an orange
on a toothpick!"

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Meticulously hand-crafted from only the finest ASCII...

want max width and max height as long as not exceed 100px Summercool HTML 9 10-23-2007 02:27 AM
ADSL Max/Max Gordy NZ Computing 6 11-24-2006 11:41 PM
Textarea max rows and max characters per row Greg Ferris Javascript 2 01-16-2004 07:21 PM
Max Apperture and Max. Shutter Speed Confusion-HELP bhaskar Digital Photography 12 07-22-2003 05:17 PM

Advertisments