Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Max logins

Max logins

Why is it that unemployment is always your ONLY answer? You're sitting here
posting just as often as everyone else today. So that means that you too are
unemployed.

Stan has no job and sits in his bed and gets fat and masturbates all day
long. Is that your answer to life. We now know that Stan is a fat, retarded,
cum monkey that has incestuous thoughts and wants to screw the pooch next
door.

Does that make you happy? I can make up anything I want about Stan. Because
Stan can make up anything he wants about anyone else. Stan lives in a
fantasy world where incestuous thoughts and screwing pooches is lawful and
accepted by the community.

Do you like that Stan? Huh? Feel better now that your fantasies about MCNGP
include unemployment? You must be a real loser if that's all you can do is
sit at home and think about how you're going to try to knock down the MCNGP
one more notch.

Stan, you're nothing to any of us here. Your antics have gone too far. If
you had any idea of what MCNGP was REALLY about, you wouldn't be siding with
a cheating idiot from the south (uh...that would be lowdes)...unless of
course, you're ALSO a cheating @$$fuŠker that likes to cheat his way up the
corporate ladder. Is that it Stan? Or is it that one of the MCNGP actually
got you fired from a job because you were caught cheating?

Grow a life, grow some balls, and get off your fat, lazy, incestuous, @$$
and stop fuŠking with people that are trying to BETTER your IT Community by
ridding it of cheating @$$fuŠking morons like lowdes. lowdes has ADMITTED to
using T3$tk!ng, and you want to defend his lame @$$??? If so, you're more
of a moron than he is.

"Stan [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> So BD, what's it too be, Certgard or MCNGP?
> Well, being unemployed at least you've plenty of time to decide.
>
> <CertGuard> wrote in message
> news:eJhdreT%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Mr Postman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi there
>>> I want to know an easy way to limit the max number an account can login
>>> domain running w2k
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>>

>> Postman, you're probably not going to get much help in here right now.
>> There are two trolls that have apparently run everyone out of this
>> newsgroup.
>>
>> Lowdes is the village idiot, they refuse to claim him, and Stan is the
>> town retard, they have no idea he is even out of his playpen.
>>
>> I suggest you search elsewhere if you need help.

CBIC

"lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:S490h.41968$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>I haven't posted in a newsgroup like that.

er...that's not what your history shows. But I believe you anyway.

lowdes [MCNGP]

I think you confused Stan's nice life with your poor life. If I had a job
I would pay for you to see a doctor who can give you some Prozac.

lowdes [MCNGP] #53 or 54 or 55

<CertGuard> wrote in message news:ezwgY9T%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why is it that unemployment is always your ONLY answer? You're sitting
> here posting just as often as everyone else today. So that means that you
> too are unemployed.
>
> Stan has no job and sits in his bed and gets fat and masturbates all day
> long. Is that your answer to life. We now know that Stan is a fat,
> retarded, cum monkey that has incestuous thoughts and wants to screw the
> pooch next door.
>
> Does that make you happy? I can make up anything I want about Stan.
> Because Stan can make up anything he wants about anyone else. Stan lives
> in a fantasy world where incestuous thoughts and screwing pooches is
> lawful and accepted by the community.
>
> Do you like that Stan? Huh? Feel better now that your fantasies about
> MCNGP include unemployment? You must be a real loser if that's all you can
> do is sit at home and think about how you're going to try to knock down
> the MCNGP one more notch.
>
> Stan, you're nothing to any of us here. Your antics have gone too far. If
> you had any idea of what MCNGP was REALLY about, you wouldn't be siding
> with a cheating idiot from the south (uh...that would be lowdes)...unless
> of course, you're ALSO a cheating @$$fuŠker that likes to cheat his way up
> the corporate ladder. Is that it Stan? Or is it that one of the MCNGP
> actually got you fired from a job because you were caught cheating?
>
> Grow a life, grow some balls, and get off your fat, lazy, incestuous, @$$
> and stop fuŠking with people that are trying to BETTER your IT Community
> by ridding it of cheating @$$fuŠking morons like lowdes. lowdes has
> ADMITTED to using T3$tk!ng, and you want to defend his lame @$$??? If so,
> you're more of a moron than he is.
>

> "Stan [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> So BD, what's it too be, Certgard or MCNGP?
>> Well, being unemployed at least you've plenty of time to decide.
>>
>> <CertGuard> wrote in message
>> news:eJhdreT%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "Mr Postman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>
>>> Postman, you're probably not going to get much help in here right now.
>>> There are two trolls that have apparently run everyone out of this
>>> newsgroup.
>>>
>>> Lowdes is the village idiot, they refuse to claim him, and Stan is the
>>> town retard, they have no idea he is even out of his playpen.
>>>
>>> I suggest you search elsewhere if you need help.

CBIC

"lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zw90h.42159$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Nice my mother died 10 years ago, so yeah you are sick man.

She was so ashamed of you she died.

"lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zw90h.42159$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Nice my mother died 10 years ago, so yeah you are sick man.

Where do you think she's been rotting all these years? Man that has been
some damb tight pv$$y too. Imagine nothing getting in there except a few
little bugs. Mmmmm......mmm..... Oh, and the taste is just incredible.

lowdes [MCNGP]

Well I won't tell the whole story but she was murdered

lowdes [MCNGP] #53 or 54 or 55

news:ejI$WPU%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Zw90h.42159$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> Nice my mother died 10 years ago, so yeah you are sick man.

> She was so ashamed of you she died.

CBIC

"lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BC90h.42196$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Well I won't tell the whole story but she was murdered

So you got somebody so p1ssed at you they killed your mom. Way to go!

CBIC

<CertGuard> wrote in message
news:%23U2s9QU%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Zw90h.42159$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> Nice my mother died 10 years ago, so yeah you are sick man.
>>

> Where do you think she's been rotting all these years? Man that has been
> some damb tight pv$$y too. Imagine nothing getting in there except a few
> little bugs. Mmmmm......mmm..... Oh, and the taste is just incredible.

I frew up in my mouth a little.

kpg

As lowdes [MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> lowdes [MCNGP] #53 or 54 or 55

I learned a new word from my kids today, and it seems to apply here.

emo

I feel so hip.

kp "grovey" g

"lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BC90h.42196$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Well I won't tell the whole story but she was murdered

Oh....so you found out she was ashamed of you and you murdered her???

want max width and max height as long as not exceed 100px Summercool HTML 9 10-23-2007 02:27 AM
ADSL Max/Max Gordy NZ Computing 6 11-24-2006 11:41 PM
Textarea max rows and max characters per row Greg Ferris Javascript 2 01-16-2004 07:21 PM
Max Apperture and Max. Shutter Speed Confusion-HELP bhaskar Digital Photography 12 07-22-2003 05:17 PM

Advertisments