Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > BD [MCNGP] lowdes [MCNGP]

BD [MCNGP] lowdes [MCNGP]

lowdes [MCNGP]

MCNGP are you at 53, 54 or 55.

Who really is a member lowdes or BD or neither.

Has lowdes really wanted to be MCNGP and or does BD really want to be?

Use the MCNGP for personal gain, or attack the MCNGP because you want to be
member?

Let the truth be know!

Stan [MCNGP]

Now I'm confused!

"lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_I60h.40878$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> MCNGP are you at 53, 54 or 55.
>
> Who really is a member lowdes or BD or neither.
>
> Has lowdes really wanted to be MCNGP and or does BD really want to be?
>
> Use the MCNGP for personal gain, or attack the MCNGP because you want to
> be member?
>
> Let the truth be know!

lowdes [MCNGP]

Wow! is Stan MCNGP!
Stan what is your goal as a MCNGP member, take over the group? Use it for
your web page? Use it for money?
Use it for personal gain?
You wouldn't want to be member just because?

"Stan [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Now I'm confused!
>
> "lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:_I60h.40878$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> MCNGP are you at 53, 54 or 55.
>>
>> Who really is a member lowdes or BD or neither.
>>
>> Has lowdes really wanted to be MCNGP and or does BD really want to be?
>>
>> Use the MCNGP for personal gain, or attack the MCNGP because you want to
>> be member?
>>
>> Let the truth be know!

lowdes [MCNGP]

So hawt! Love to flash that MCNGP card to the ladies

"Stan [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Wow! is Stan MCNGP!
>> Stan what is your goal as a MCNGP member, take over the group? Use it
>> for your web page? Use it for money?
>> Use it for personal gain?
>> You wouldn't want to be member just because?

> I use you to show the chicks how intellectual I am.

Stan [MCNGP]

> Wow! is Stan MCNGP!
> Stan what is your goal as a MCNGP member, take over the group? Use it for
> your web page? Use it for money?
> Use it for personal gain?
> You wouldn't want to be member just because?

I use you to show the chicks how intellectual I am.

Stan [MCNGP]

"lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:7E70h.41269$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> So hawt! Love to flash that MCNGP card to the ladies
>
> "Stan [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Wow! is Stan MCNGP!
>>> Stan what is your goal as a MCNGP member, take over the group? Use it
>>> for your web page? Use it for money?
>>> Use it for personal gain?
>>> You wouldn't want to be member just because?

>> I use you to show the chicks how intellectual I am.

you dont know what chicks are

lowdes [MCNGP]

"Stan [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OzSVjgT%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:7E70h.41269$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> So hawt! Love to flash that MCNGP card to the ladies
>>
>> "Stan [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> I use you to show the chicks how intellectual I am.
>>>

> you dont know what chicks are

your not Stan [MCNGP] and you don't know what being MCNGP is, cause your a$$
got kicked out.

lowdes [MCNGP] #53 or 54 or 55

Stan [MCNGP]

BD, you're so lame.

Stan [MCNGP]

> your not Stan [MCNGP] and you don't know what being MCNGP is, cause your
> a$$ got kicked out.

Who's next I wonder!

lowdes [MCNGP]

ha! no MCNGP response to this . . .

The end of lowdes lowdes MCSE 82 01-04-2006 09:53 PM
OT: Lowdes Spotted in Florida FrisbeeŽ MCSE 46 01-03-2006 03:39 AM
OT: Another example of Lowdes' posting skills CBIC MCSE 30 11-11-2005 06:30 PM
OT: [encode://secret.MCNGP.protocol] What to do with lowdes? Microcephalic S. Bob MCSE 45 10-24-2005 07:49 PM
Re: OT: [encode://secret.MCNGP.protocol] What to do with lowdes? Ogre MCSE 0 10-20-2005 12:42 PM

Advertisments