Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Realprometricitexams.com is better than Testking.co.uk exams

Realprometricitexams.com is better than Testking.co.uk exams

loyola

Realprometricitexams.com is better than Testking.co.uk exams

lowdes

loyola last night was great, you are better.

"loyola" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Realprometricitexams.com is better than Testking.co.uk exams

news.hotkey.net.au

Don't bother with either of these because they don't answer their email. I
made a sales inquiry with a view to purchasing, but after waiting 2 weeks
for a response, I've decided they don't qualify for my money.
"loyola" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Realprometricitexams.com is better than Testking.co.uk exams

Ragging Nutter

"news.hotkey.net.au" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
HAHAHAHA.....you WHAT???? Are you fusking stupid?? C'Mon man, get real.
These guys sell and trade ILLEGAL material. How could ANY of them 'qualify'
for your money....unless you're selling the same fusking illegal material.

> Don't bother with either of these because they don't answer their email. I
> made a sales inquiry with a view to purchasing, but after waiting 2 weeks
> for a response, I've decided they don't qualify for my money.

Moderator

best one
Ragging Nutter wrote:
> "news.hotkey.net.au" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> HAHAHAHA.....you WHAT???? Are you fusking stupid?? C'Mon man, get real.
> These guys sell and trade ILLEGAL material. How could ANY of them 'qualify'
> for your money....unless you're selling the same fusking illegal material.
>

> > Don't bother with either of these because they don't answer their email. I
> > made a sales inquiry with a view to purchasing, but after waiting 2 weeks
> > for a response, I've decided they don't qualify for my money.

Moderator

testking.co.uk