Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT:MCNGP

OT:MCNGP

=?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

WHAT HAPPEN TO MCNGP?

Is it for sale?

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?= <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> WHAT HAPPEN TO MCNGP?
>
> Is it for sale?

an executive decision was made to increase the selectivity of the forums.
There was too much riff-raff, such as yourself, meandering into our
exclusive club house. We prefer our privacy and since LRM indicated she
would stop walkin around the club house nekid if creepy dudes like you kept
walking in, we chose to close the doors. Nekid LRM trumps clothed OTMAN
EVERY SINGLE TIME!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Daddy, what does FORMATTING DRIVE C mean?

> WHAT HAPPEN TO MCNGP?
>
> Is it for sale?

It is because the MCNGP is in a kind of transition. It will take BD and the
rest of the "New" MCNGP a little time to eradicate the rebalance of the
"Old" MCNGP. A start's been made, as you can see, no more Consultant, Kline
Sphere, Rowdy Rates, Gary US, to say but a few who have been kicked out by
BD & Co in order to make the MCNGP acceptable.

FrisbeeŽ

<Kevin Taylor> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> WHAT HAPPEN TO MCNGP?
>>
>> Is it for sale?

> It is because the MCNGP is in a kind of transition. It will take BD and
> the rest of the "New" MCNGP a little time to eradicate the rebalance of
> the "Old" MCNGP. A start's been made, as you can see, no more Consultant,
> Kline Sphere, Rowdy Rates, Gary US, to say but a few who have been kicked
> out by BD & Co in order to make the MCNGP acceptable.

Who are you? {$1}

BD [MCNGP]

news:uc5doYP%(E-Mail Removed)...
> <Kevin Taylor> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> WHAT HAPPEN TO MCNGP?
>>>
>>> Is it for sale?

>> It is because the MCNGP is in a kind of transition. It will take BD and
>> the rest of the "New" MCNGP a little time to eradicate the rebalance of
>> the "Old" MCNGP. A start's been made, as you can see, no more Consultant,
>> Kline Sphere, Rowdy Rates, Gary US, to say but a few who have been kicked
>> out by BD & Co in order to make the MCNGP acceptable.

> Who are you? {$1}

He's obviously been lurking for a VERY long time, as it appears that he
knows the 'old' members and he's aware of my plot to take over the MCNGP.
You see, I am not the real MCNGP member, I am the farce that lowdes has made
mention of.

Seriously, maybe kpg has some data on this tool.

BD

=?Utf-8?B?T1QtTUFO?=

> > ............. have been kicked out by BD & Co.

luckily, I aint kicked out by BD & Co.

Jtyc

Good luck with your layoffs, all right. I hope your firings go really,
really well.

Consultant

now that, is pretty funny

<Kevin Taylor> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> WHAT HAPPEN TO MCNGP?
>>
>> Is it for sale?

> It is because the MCNGP is in a kind of transition. It will take BD and
> the rest of the "New" MCNGP a little time to eradicate the rebalance of
> the "Old" MCNGP. A start's been made, as you can see, no more Consultant,
> Kline Sphere, Rowdy Rates, Gary US, to say but a few who have been kicked
> out by BD & Co in order to make the MCNGP acceptable.

Consultant

there can be only one

news:ePRaaQQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Good luck with your layoffs, all right. I hope your firings go really,
> really well.

BD [MCNGP]

news:%2346IOYQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> now that, is pretty funny

I thought it was too. It's amazing how some of these tools can come up with
the most elaborate explanations of 'WORK'.