Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCP Certification and the new certification tracks

=?Utf-8?B?cm9oYW4=?=

Hi!
I've been reading about the new certs and notice that the MCP is not listed
on the site that displays All Microsoft Certifications. Does this mean that
there will no longer be MCP certs? I.e., will examinees still get the MCP
cert when they pass their first Microsoft exam, now and in the future?

Thanks!

rohan

Thierry DEMAN [MVP]

Hello,

I think that, for the moment, all exams give the status of MCP or MCP TS.

For the future, I don't know!

--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
MVP Exchange, SQL/Server
"rohan" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
> Hi!
> I've been reading about the new certs and notice that the MCP is not
> listed
> on the site that displays All Microsoft Certifications. Does this mean
> that
> there will no longer be MCP certs? I.e., will examinees still get the MCP
> cert when they pass their first Microsoft exam, now and in the future?
>
> Thanks!
>
> rohan

brett

MCP is still awarded after passing a Microsoft exam. Here's the
details on the MCP program:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/default.asp.

Regards,
Brett

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
How do I copy music tracks off a CD and attach to an email in WinXP? Jamie Kahn Genet NZ Computing 6 09-24-2004 12:36 AM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM
MCSD C# and VB tracks MCAD 9 12-16-2003 11:29 AM
Cert Exams - Core and Elective on different tracks? Martin Schmid Microsoft Certification 1 07-12-2003 01:28 PM

Advertisments