Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Prep Masters: Putting you ahead

Prep Masters: Putting you ahead

encorelogistics@hotmail.com

Prep Masters: Putting You Ahead

By Suki Reed

PrepMasters offers nationally recognized Instructor Enrichment Programs
for Post-Secondary, IT, & Corporate Education. Our programs will
develop and renew your instructional skill set by integrating the most
recent advancements in knowledge-transfer and acquisition with
practical presentation and classroom management, and learning
leadership skills. Programs are based on sound research by the National
Science Foundation, University of California Irvine Center for Learning
and Memory, ASTD, Department of Education, and more Research Sources.

Prepmasters leads you to discover & develop your own hidden
instructional talents, so you can use them to effectively direct
student-learning and implement knowledge transfer within a
collaborative learning environment.

Our Philosophy

At PrepMasters we believe that instructorship and classroom management
is based on the evolutionary processes of education, which
traditionally do not accommodate superior methods of class facilitation
and knowledge-transfer. Through PrepMasters Enrichment Programs you
will learn dynamic new ways of knowledge-transfer which will integrate
with traditonal pedagogical methods. Upon completion of PrepMasters
courses you will demonstrate, through student satisfaction, a better
understanding of your own teaching-learning style, classroom
management.

Mission Statement

Our mission is to provide you with exceptional quality in high-end
value-oriented seminars and instructional products that enable you to
become an Instructional Expert. At PrepMasters we develop, evaluate,
and disseminate programs that foster professional, intellectual, and
pedagogical development. Through our visionary approach to teacher
education we strive to cultivate your instructor talents: leadership,
presentation-skills, classroom management, and personal
professionalism. These are qualities we believe are essential for you
to lead students into educational satisfaction and excellence.

See You In Class!!!!
www.prepmasters.com

BD [MCNGP]

I see it!! I'll have an update on them by tonight and post a response in
here about it.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Prep Masters: Putting You Ahead
>
> By Suki Reed
>
> PrepMasters offers nationally recognized Instructor Enrichment Programs
> for Post-Secondary, IT, & Corporate Education. Our programs will
> develop and renew your instructional skill set by integrating the most
> recent advancements in knowledge-transfer and acquisition with
> practical presentation and classroom management, and learning
> leadership skills. Programs are based on sound research by the National
> Science Foundation, University of California Irvine Center for Learning
> and Memory, ASTD, Department of Education, and more Research Sources.
>
> Prepmasters leads you to discover & develop your own hidden
> instructional talents, so you can use them to effectively direct
> student-learning and implement knowledge transfer within a
> collaborative learning environment.
>
> Our Philosophy
>
> At PrepMasters we believe that instructorship and classroom management
> is based on the evolutionary processes of education, which
> traditionally do not accommodate superior methods of class facilitation
> and knowledge-transfer. Through PrepMasters Enrichment Programs you
> will learn dynamic new ways of knowledge-transfer which will integrate
> with traditonal pedagogical methods. Upon completion of PrepMasters
> courses you will demonstrate, through student satisfaction, a better
> understanding of your own teaching-learning style, classroom
> management.
>
> Mission Statement
>
> Our mission is to provide you with exceptional quality in high-end
> value-oriented seminars and instructional products that enable you to
> become an Instructional Expert. At PrepMasters we develop, evaluate,
> and disseminate programs that foster professional, intellectual, and
> pedagogical development. Through our visionary approach to teacher
> education we strive to cultivate your instructor talents: leadership,
> presentation-skills, classroom management, and personal
> professionalism. These are qualities we believe are essential for you
> to lead students into educational satisfaction and excellence.
>
> See You In Class!!!!
> www.prepmasters.com

Neil

did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I see it!! I'll have an update on them by tonight and post a response
> in here about it.

seems completely unrelated to the MCSE curriculum. It's all for trainers.
CTT+, MCT, CNI...If you are contacting them, ask for thier comparison to
FKA (Freise, Kaye and Assoc.)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

BD [MCNGP]

news:Xns9866A80195886neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> I see it!! I'll have an update on them by tonight and post a response
>> in here about it.

> seems completely unrelated to the MCSE curriculum. It's all for trainers.
> CTT+, MCT, CNI...If you are contacting them, ask for thier comparison to
> FKA (Freise, Kaye and Assoc.)

I didn't have a chance to read it completely, if it's only for trainers then
I probably won't repost anything here, but if they also have information on
the more common certifications, I'll mention something on CertGuard.