Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Vlans

Vlans

makhan makhan is offline
Junior Member

I have created two virtual lans on a DGS-3324SR switch. I want to connect one
pc to each vlan and want to communicate between those two pc.
Is there any way I can connect two vlans without needing a router.
I have read the
manual and according to it I will need a router. Can you please tell me how
should I connect the router to the switch. Should I connect the router just to
the ethernet port or do I have to need some configuration.

Your explanation will be appreciated.