Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Tuesday Titilation

OT: Tuesday Titilation

Frisbee«

Instead of suggesting that lamers GOOGLE IT!

Perhaps we should point here.

http://www.msdewey.com/

And perhaps the lamers will be too busy to come back again.

=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=

"Frisbee®" wrote:

> Instead of suggesting that lamers GOOGLE IT!
>
> Perhaps we should point here.
>
> http://www.msdewey.com/
>
> And perhaps the lamers will be too busy to come back again.

I don't get it, she's not naked or anything, and based on some of the search
results much less efficient and effective than google.

--
Sandworm--

Neil

did you hear =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=
<sandworm@hunter_s_thompson_was_a_genius.com> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I don't get it, she's not naked or anything, and based on some of the
> search results much less efficient and effective than google.

and I thought she had a tendancy to get b!thy after a while.

<Whiny girl voice>
"HURRY UUUUPPPPP...., ASK A QUESTION.... *tap,tap,tap on teh screen*...TYPE
SOMETHING IN!!"
</whiny girl voice>

furrfu, I get enough of that kind of crap at home!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Just in one of my moods.... <burp> I think that helped.

OT: Tuesday Titilation Bill Hileman MCSE 5 03-20-2008 12:49 AM
OT: Tuesday Titilation Frisbee« MCSE 2 04-25-2007 11:40 AM
OT: Tuesday Titilation Frisbee« MCSE 4 05-17-2006 10:01 AM
OT: Tuesday Titilation Frisbee« MCSE 9 03-16-2006 12:11 AM
OT: Tuesday titilation Ken Briscoe MCSE 23 01-19-2005 05:58 PM

Advertisments