Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Loggin out

Loggin out

=?Utf-8?B?d2FybmFqaXRo?=

Pls tel me how to automatically loggin out from the site when a give time
slot expires. I tired using Session but i;m stuck.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hpZ2J1YVVtdWVudQ==?=

You've not explained the technology you're using. However, If you are using
Forms Authentication, call FormsAuthentication.Signout and redirect the user
to a non secured page.
If you are using Windows authentication, the user is logged in with his
windows id and password. Thus he is logged out when he shuts down the system.
--
Okoronkwo Chinedu
Nigeria

Loggin in on the fly Lee ASP .Net 2 02-11-2006 11:42 PM
long delay in loggin-on win2k Andreas Perfora’tus Computer Support 3 12-08-2004 03:52 PM
Problem loggin onto some sites *** HAWK Computer Support 1 11-01-2003 04:35 AM
Loggin and out of Windows GateKeeper Computer Support 1 09-03-2003 10:43 PM
Loggin all http Request Luc Kumps ASP .Net 3 07-02-2003 03:48 PM

Advertisments