Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Cannot Access certain sites

Cannot Access certain sites

jceddy

I've seen this post around, but not a good answer to the problem yet...

I have recently (in the past week or so) started having a problem...I
cannot connect to certain web sites.

I noticed it first because I lost the ability to connect to Guild Wars
to play, but during the course of investigation, found that there were
some sites (including www.microsoft.com) that I couldn't connect to via
browser, ping, or anything.

I can connect fine using the same network through my laptop, so I'm
convinced that it's a problem with the PC itself, not the network
setup.

I've tried all of the solutions that I've seen posted around here, so I
was just wondering if anyone wanted to try to help me troubleshoot.

Cheers,
Joe