Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Sad Day... what a waste

OT: Sad Day... what a waste

=?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

JaR

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:01:01 -0700, Keyboard Cowboy cast into the ether:

> http://www.kstp.com/article/stories/S19533.html?cat=1
>
> SFW

Oh, the humanity!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Neil

did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Oh, the humanity!

hey, it could have been Michelob Ultra they were transporting...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Quoth the Raven, "Eat My Shorts."

CBIC

news:Xns9865A0B554ABEneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Oh, the humanity!

> hey, it could have been Michelob Ultra they were transporting...

I don't think so. It said it was a beer truck.

=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=

"Neil" wrote:

> did you hear JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > Oh, the humanity!

> hey, it could have been Michelob Ultra they were transporting...

Possibly even a load of Moosehead and we all know that's really not a waste,
it's saving the tastebuds of thousands of Americans.

--
Sandworm--
MCNGP #00100001, MCSE, MCP, A+, YABBADABBADOO

JaR

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:47:54 -0700, Neil cast into the ether:

>> Oh, the humanity!

> hey, it could have been Michelob Ultra they were transporting...

In that case, it would have been a public service.

Actually, that could likely be said of any major breweries offerings.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

JaR

On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 13:13:02 -0700, Sandworm cast into the ether:

> Possibly even a load of Moosehead and we all know that's really not a waste,
> it's saving the tastebuds of thousands of Americans.

Gah! Or maybe Foster's.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22