Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Certguard Mission Statement And Declaration Of War 1.0

Certguard Mission Statement And Declaration Of War 1.0

BD [MCNGP]

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:v560h.40834$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Nope the only one in a boat to China is Jack Bauer

Can't wait til next season either. Ought to be a good one.

lowdes [MCNGP]

Ekk, we aren't supposed to agree on something.

lowdes doesn't know what to now.

"BD [MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:%23uCD9MS%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:v560h.40834$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> Nope the only one in a boat to China is Jack Bauer
>>

> Can't wait til next season either. Ought to be a good one.

BD [MCNGP]

"lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:tb60h.40836$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Ekk, we aren't supposed to agree on something.
>
> lowdes doesn't know what to now.

OMG....have you learned something? HAHAHAHa....nope, you sure haven't.

BD [MCNGP]

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:9_50h.40831$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Are you sure?

Uh....yup...100%

Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc MINNESOTA-12 (NET-75-72-0-0-1)
75.72.0.0 - 75.73.255.255

Thor

out in the open.
i like it.

news:OUg0PcQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]
>>
>> "Stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> No one will take you seriously while you are associated with the MCNGP.

>> Unfortunately, your statement is erroneous, and I believe it would be to
>> your benefit, and the benefit of all who read this, to elaborate.
>>
>> Determining the character of a person, or an organization, by referencing
>> it's associations is a poor judgement call, and tends to lead to
>> fundamentally incorrect assessments.
>>
>> To address the specific example you've cited:
>>
>> At least one member of the MCNGP is a Microsoft employee.
>>
>> Hence, Microsoft is, albeit to a limited extent, 'associated' with the
>> MCNGP.
>>
>> Does anyone take Microsoft seriously?
>>
>> This is not to say that Certguard condones, or does not condone, certain
>> activities of certain individuals in the MCNGP. Similarly, while
>> Microsoft
>> provides a venue for the MCNGP to communicate and express it's views,
>> Microsoft does not necessarily condone or does not necessarily not
>> condone
>> certain activities of certain individuals in the MCNGP.
>>
>> The comments, characterizations, and statements made by the MCNGP should
>> be
>> considered on a case by case basis and views expressed by the MCNGP do
>> not
>> necessarily reflect those of all members, and additionally do not in any
>> way
>> whatsoever represent the official views of Certguard.
>>
>> In any healthy and successful organization comprised of individuals,
>> there
>> has to be room for differences of opinion. Some of those opinions will be
>> accurate, some will be inaccurate, and others will be downright ignorant,
>> crass, or otherwise obnoxious. It is through understanding all points of
>> view that the truth of any situation can be determined. Seeing things in
>> only one way is the surest way to be incorrect.
>>
>> That said, Certguard is not the MCNGP. It is an entirely separate
>> organization with it's own objectives, which I believe have been stated
>> as
>> clearly and concisely as possible. These objectives are serious, and
>> should
>> be taken seriously, and further, as completion of these objectives will
>> legitimately benefit all those who have or seek to obtain legitimate
>> certification, anyone who meets that description should support Certguard
>> in
>> it's efforts.
>>
>> If you have questions or comments related specifically to Certguard, we
>> welcome your input, and we would be pleased to address them here, or in
>> the
>> forums provided at http://www.certguard.com/forums/.
>>
>> Thank you for your concern.
>>
>> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>>

>>> "Certguard VP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

=?Utf-8?B?S2V5Ym9hcmQgQ293Ym95?=

I think to stay in the MCNGP... they need to have a banner on their website
saying "Proud Member and Supporter of the Elite MCNGP"... Then a link to the
site. I agree that the disassociation of values between the aforementioned
"business" and the MCNGP membership shows that they are seemingly
opportunistic. But... thats just me... a redneck programmer... guess I will

"Consultant" wrote:

> im saying, that he wants to use the mcngp as a play off for his business,
> but explicitly disassociates the values of our group, in his post. you
> cannot have it both ways. ill give him the choice, he can continue as a
> member and embrace our values or he can leave and not mention the MCNGP in
> his posts about his site or on his site.

> news:Xns98686E21B4346neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> > did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> > news:#AA$nqQ#(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> yes, someone who is in this for themselves, not for the good of our
> >> group.

> > Are you indicating that thier goals are not ours? If so, how so? While I
> > am
> > not a member of various clubs, I often support some of those I am not a
> > memeber of. Or are we exclusive to the point of membership in only one
> > group?
> >
> > Just sayin'
> >
> > --
> > The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
> > PotD 10/23/2006
> >
> > - Monologue: A conversation between realtor and prospect.

lowdes [MCNGP]

Schmidts nice, how about some Hamms

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I think to stay in the MCNGP... they need to have a banner on their website
> saying "Proud Member and Supporter of the Elite MCNGP"... Then a link to
> the
> site. I agree that the disassociation of values between the
> aforementioned
> "business" and the MCNGP membership shows that they are seemingly
> opportunistic. But... thats just me... a redneck programmer... guess I
> will
>
> "Consultant" wrote:
>
>> im saying, that he wants to use the mcngp as a play off for his business,
>> but explicitly disassociates the values of our group, in his post. you
>> cannot have it both ways. ill give him the choice, he can continue as a
>> member and embrace our values or he can leave and not mention the MCNGP
>> in
>> his posts about his site or on his site.
>>

>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns98686E21B4346neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> > did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> > news:#AA$nqQ#(E-Mail Removed):

>> > Are you indicating that thier goals are not ours? If so, how so? While
>> > am
>> > not a member of various clubs, I often support some of those I am not a
>> > memeber of. Or are we exclusive to the point of membership in only one
>> > group?
>> >
>> > Just sayin'
>> >
>> > --
>> > The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>> > PotD 10/23/2006
>> >
>> > - Monologue: A conversation between realtor and prospect.

lowdes [MCNGP]

Nice! 53

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> [...]
>>> view that the truth of any situation can be determined. Seeing things in
>>> only one way is the surest way to be incorrect.
>>>
>>> That said, Certguard is not the MCNGP. It is an entirely separate
>>> organization with it's own objectives, which I believe have been stated
>>> as
>>> clearly and concisely as possible. These objectives are serious, and
>>> should
>>> be taken seriously, and further, as completion of these objectives will
>>> legitimately benefit all those who have or seek to obtain legitimate
>>> certification, anyone who meets that description should support
>>> Certguard in
>>> it's efforts.
>>>
>>> If you have questions or comments related specifically to Certguard, we
>>> welcome your input, and we would be pleased to address them here, or in

I know a lot young man.

"BD [MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:ORDFQWS%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:tb60h.40836$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> Ekk, we aren't supposed to agree on something.
>>
>> lowdes doesn't know what to now.
>>

> OMG....have you learned something? HAHAHAHa....nope, you sure haven't.

Consultant

pbr, baby!

"lowdes [MCNGP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3B60h.40839$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Schmidts nice, how about some Hamms
>
> "Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>I think to stay in the MCNGP... they need to have a banner on their
>>website
>> saying "Proud Member and Supporter of the Elite MCNGP"... Then a link to
>> the
>> site. I agree that the disassociation of values between the
>> aforementioned
>> "business" and the MCNGP membership shows that they are seemingly
>> opportunistic. But... thats just me... a redneck programmer... guess I
>> will
>>
>> "Consultant" wrote:
>>
>>> im saying, that he wants to use the mcngp as a play off for his
>>> business,
>>> but explicitly disassociates the values of our group, in his post. you
>>> cannot have it both ways. ill give him the choice, he can continue as a
>>> member and embrace our values or he can leave and not mention the MCNGP
>>> in
>>> his posts about his site or on his site.
>>>

>>> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:Xns98686E21B4346neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...

The War Criminal about to Start another War CtrlĄ/AltĄ/DelĄ Computer Support 30 11-30-2010 02:45 PM
ATTN: Microsoft & CertGuard --- Re: Get Mcp+Mcsa2003+Mcse2003In Just 2100$ Without Exams ( 100% Passing) Check Results And Then Pay Us..!!! Jonathan Roberts MCSE 14 02-06-2007 02:44 PM
CertGuard Website Julia MCSE 61 01-29-2007 02:58 PM
Mission statement: Ruby application for Windows Victor \Zverok\ Shepelev Ruby 3 10-21-2006 06:53 PM
Naming of core NASA center with the words "Mission Control Center" & mass use of religious anthem sounding word "Mission" in Context of Space Exploration & the Moon Landing Hoax moonlandinghoaxreligious@yahoo.com Digital Photography 0 09-27-2005 08:28 PM

Advertisments