Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Certguard Mission Statement And Declaration Of War 1.0

Certguard Mission Statement And Declaration Of War 1.0

Consultant

listen, you tool, bd is no leader in our organization, in fact, he is no
longer in it. he does not represent our best interests.

<Kevin Taylor> wrote in me

ssage news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> No one will take you seriously while you are associated with the MCNGP.

> Stan, I think you misunderstand the "New" MCNGP.
>
> Thanks to their new leader, BD, plus a few others such as Neil, LRM &
> Cerebrus, the MCNGP can now be regarded as a source of help and kindness,
> even to newbies! Personally I think it's great that BD has been able to
> throw out the likes of Consultant & Kline Sphere. Sure there's a few of
> the old lot left, but I'm sure BD will oust 'em soon!

FrisbeeŽ

news:OUg0PcQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> you sir, are fired
>
> tpg, please revoke his access to the site

You don't even know who you just fired.

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:OUg0PcQ#(E-Mail Removed):

> you sir, are fired

OH! Go for the Golden Parachute!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Programmers do it top down...

Consultant

yes, someone who is in this for themselves, not for the good of our group.

news:eZ16CkQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:OUg0PcQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> you sir, are fired
>>
>> tpg, please revoke his access to the site

> You don't even know who you just fired.

FrisbeeŽ

news:%23AA$nqQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> yes, someone who is in this for themselves, not for the good of our group.

That may or may not be true, but you still don't know who that poster was.

Also, TGP doesn't read or post here except about once or twice a year.

Consultant

no worries, ill catch him on IM

news:uXF53tQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
> news:%23AA$nqQ%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> yes, someone who is in this for themselves, not for the good of our
>> group.

> That may or may not be true, but you still don't know who that poster was.
>
> Also, TGP doesn't read or post here except about once or twice a year.

Neil

did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:#AA$nqQ#(E-Mail Removed):

> yes, someone who is in this for themselves, not for the good of our
> group.

Are you indicating that thier goals are not ours? If so, how so? While I am
not a member of various clubs, I often support some of those I am not a
memeber of. Or are we exclusive to the point of membership in only one
group?

Just sayin'

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Monologue: A conversation between realtor and prospect.

Consultant

im saying, that he wants to use the mcngp as a play off for his business,
but explicitly disassociates the values of our group, in his post. you
cannot have it both ways. ill give him the choice, he can continue as a
member and embrace our values or he can leave and not mention the MCNGP in
his posts about his site or on his site.

news:Xns98686E21B4346neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:#AA$nqQ#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> yes, someone who is in this for themselves, not for the good of our
>> group.

> Are you indicating that thier goals are not ours? If so, how so? While I
> am
> not a member of various clubs, I often support some of those I am not a
> memeber of. Or are we exclusive to the point of membership in only one
> group?
>
> Just sayin'
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
> PotD 10/23/2006
>
> - Monologue: A conversation between realtor and prospect.

FrisbeeŽ

news:OYDTv8Q%(E-Mail Removed)...
> im saying, that he wants to use the mcngp as a play off for his business,
> but explicitly disassociates the values of our group, in his post. you
> cannot have it both ways. ill give him the choice, he can continue as a
> member and embrace our values or he can leave and not mention the MCNGP in
> his posts about his site or on his site.

First of all, the post you responded to was McBob's, not BD's.

Secondly, how exactly does he "disassociate the values of our group" in his
post?

Third, did someone put de-caf in your coffemaker today?

Consultant

sorry, this applies for mcbob too

news:OYDTv8Q%(E-Mail Removed)...
> im saying, that he wants to use the mcngp as a play off for his business,
> but explicitly disassociates the values of our group, in his post. you
> cannot have it both ways. ill give him the choice, he can continue as a
> member and embrace our values or he can leave and not mention the MCNGP in
> his posts about his site or on his site.

> news:Xns98686E21B4346neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:#AA$nqQ#(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> yes, someone who is in this for themselves, not for the good of our
>>> group.

>> Are you indicating that thier goals are not ours? If so, how so? While I
>> am
>> not a member of various clubs, I often support some of those I am not a
>> memeber of. Or are we exclusive to the point of membership in only one
>> group?
>>
>> Just sayin'
>>
>> --
>> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>> PotD 10/23/2006
>>
>> - Monologue: A conversation between realtor and prospect.

The War Criminal about to Start another War Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ Computer Support 30 11-30-2010 02:45 PM
ATTN: Microsoft & CertGuard --- Re: Get Mcp+Mcsa2003+Mcse2003In Just 2100$ Without Exams ( 100% Passing) Check Results And Then Pay Us..!!! Jonathan Roberts MCSE 14 02-06-2007 02:44 PM
CertGuard Website Julia MCSE 61 01-29-2007 02:58 PM
Mission statement: Ruby application for Windows Victor \Zverok\ Shepelev Ruby 3 10-21-2006 06:53 PM
Naming of core NASA center with the words "Mission Control Center" & mass use of religious anthem sounding word "Mission" in Context of Space Exploration & the Moon Landing Hoax moonlandinghoaxreligious@yahoo.com Digital Photography 0 09-27-2005 08:28 PM

Advertisments