Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VB.Net of Visual Studio.Net 2003 VS Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition

VB.Net of Visual Studio.Net 2003 VS Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition

hunkgym

Good Day!

Would be appreciate if there is solution for the following problem:

- In VB.Net of Visual Studio.Net 2003, developer can click and drag a
table listed in the Server Explorer from a connected database to the
form. This will add OleDbConnection control and OleDbDataAdapter
control to the form . Developer can also Click Data -> Generate Dataset
to generate dataset.

- Would like to know can all the processes mentioned above be done in
Microsoft Free Download of Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition?

Thanks for any feedback, really appreciate it!

For your information:

Processes Screen Shot as in VB.Net of Visual Studio.Net 2003

http://aycu23.webshots.com/image/614...2293225_rs.jpg

http://aycu06.webshots.com/image/476...7640033_rs.jpg

=?Utf-8?B?TGVvbiBNYXluZQ==?=

"hunkgym" wrote:
> - In VB.Net of Visual Studio.Net 2003, developer can click and drag a
> table listed in the Server Explorer from a connected database to the
> form. This will add OleDbConnection control and OleDbDataAdapter
> control to the form . Developer can also Click Data -> Generate Dataset
> to generate dataset.
>
> - Would like to know can all the processes mentioned above be done in
> Microsoft Free Download of Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition?

I think so, but only for SQL Server 2005 Express edition, not for a higher
edition of SQL Server.