Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Killing NAT translations.

Killing NAT translations.

AM

How can I kill a specific NAT translation or a group of them?
Or is there only the cability to kill all together?

alex.

Ivan Ostreš

In article <U40Md.11880$(E-Mail Removed)>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> How can I kill a specific NAT translation or a group of them?
> Or is there only the cability to kill all together?
>
> alex.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk64...hite_paper0918
6a0080091cb9.shtml

--
-Ivan.

AM

Ivan Ostreš wrote:

> In article <U40Md.11880$(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed) says...
>
>>How can I kill a specific NAT translation or a group of them?
>>Or is there only the cability to kill all together?
>>
>>alex.
>>

> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk64...hite_paper0918
> 6a0080091cb9.shtml

Thank you Ivan, the article is very exhaustive for me.
As I have also a VPN with connection not nat'd, how can I see connections established and not nat'd.

Alex.

Ben

AM wrote:
> How can I kill a specific NAT translation or a group of them?
> Or is there only the cability to kill all together?
>
> alex.

clear ip nat translation *

or

clear ip nat translation <ip>