Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > how much time do you spend filling in exam survey?

how much time do you spend filling in exam survey?

xamman19@yahoo.com

this will be my first time taking an mcad exam so bear with what might
seem a newbie question

on usenet i read that a survey makes up part of each mcad exam. how
much time are you given for this? how may questions are there in the
survey? what type?

are there any other bits which need to be filled in onscreen besides
the exam answers? like contact/mailing address details etc

thanks

xamman19@yahoo.com

also how much time do you spend on the practise exam before real exam
starts?
are the practise exam questions of the same subject matter as real one?

thanks

ps (this is a bit OT for the dotnet group but i thought many posters
there have been through this experience)

> this will be my first time taking an mcad exam so bear with what might
> seem a newbie question
>
> on usenet i read that a survey makes up part of each mcad exam. how
> much time are you given for this? how may questions are there in the
> survey? what type?
>
> are there any other bits which need to be filled in onscreen besides
> the exam answers? like contact/mailing address details etc
>
> thanks

xamman19@yahoo.com

anyone been through this experience? what sort of survey is the pre
exam survey?

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> also how much time do you spend on the practise exam before real exam
> starts?
> are the practise exam questions of the same subject matter as real one?
>

> thanks
>
> ps (this is a bit OT for the dotnet group but i thought many posters
> there have been through this experience)
>

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > this will be my first time taking an mcad exam so bear with what might
> > seem a newbie question
> >
> > on usenet i read that a survey makes up part of each mcad exam. how
> > much time are you given for this? how may questions are there in the
> > survey? what type?
> >
> > are there any other bits which need to be filled in onscreen besides
> > the exam answers? like contact/mailing address details etc
> >
> > thanks

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obkMgU2ltbW9ucw==?=

Hello,

In my exam there was 20 minutes set aside for making comments about the exam
questions. These play no part in your final score, so I ignored doing this
and focused on answering the exam questions and finished as soon as I had
done this.
In my case I was doing practise transcender exams on and off for
some months before the real exam, whenever I had a free hour or so at work.
Then did some cramming weekend before exam, but everone as there own way of
doing things.

Bye John S

Bye John S