Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless connection DSL

Wireless connection DSL

=?Utf-8?B?VGV4YXNidWRkaWU=?=

I am what to connect a second computer(wireless) to my DSL connection and I
want to know what I will need to have to do this.

Homer Jay

You will need a wireless router and a wireless card in the PC.

"Texasbuddie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am what to connect a second computer(wireless) to my DSL connection and I
> want to know what I will need to have to do this.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi

The content of the following links will provide you with a basic tutorial
about Sharing Internet connection; it is short and to the point.

The first two pages were written by me ages ago. Ignore the prices, and the
specific choice of hardware, stick with the principles they are still the
same.

Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -

Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -

Wireless Principles - http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?i=122

The whole thing should look like this.

http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg

Wireless hardware - http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html

Wireless, Basic Security - http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html

DSL Authentication here, http://www.ezlan.net/PPPOE.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Texasbuddie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am what to connect a second computer(wireless) to my DSL connection and I
> want to know what I will need to have to do this.

=?Utf-8?B?cGhpbGF5dmFuaA==?=

My model # is 7210g x