Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > AOL Email Problem - how to change to top posting??

AOL Email Problem - how to change to top posting??

AnnaB AnnaB is offline
Junior Member

I have an AOL email account and every time I reply to someone's email message, my new text that I just typed in goes at the bottom of the messages. Does anyone know how to change that? I'd like the new text to appear at the top of the message. By the way, it used to be like this and it changed ever since I downloaded AOL 9.0 Security Addition.
Thank you in advance for your help!