Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE DUMP

MCSE DUMP

Neil

did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> I will do better next time.

hey, don't beat yourself up over this. We know that everyone is a winner in
your olymics...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- I have 5 nanosecond memory. Duration - not access time.

Neil

did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in news:#vEADdE#GHA.924
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eYF9r7D%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Neil came up with that response within 10 minutes, but it took
>>> unspeakable over 5 hours to come up with his.

>> Well there is that. But Neils response was a quick witted jab while
>> Unspeakable, if that is his real name, used a mean spirited and crude
>> joke.
>>

> That was my implication.

I feel so loved...hey! Stand back a bit. 3 foot box ok?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- In case of emergency, break glass. Scream. Bleed to death.

BD [MCNGP]

news:Xns986797FF3CA9Fneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in news:#vEADdE#GHA.924
> @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
>

> I feel so loved...hey! Stand back a bit. 3 foot box ok?

That's one heck of a 'box' she's got....no wonder the kids are retarded.

unspeakable

Everyone's a winner.

news:Xns9867975D04A1Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> I will do better next time.

> hey, don't beat yourself up over this. We know that everyone is a winner
> in
> your olymics...
>

> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
> PotD 10/23/2006
>
> - I have 5 nanosecond memory. Duration - not access time.

unspeakable

FYI you're calling me a retard, and you can't even spell Olympics...

news:Xns9867975D04A1Eneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> I will do better next time.

> hey, don't beat yourself up over this. We know that everyone is a winner
> in
> your olymics...
>

> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
> PotD 10/23/2006
>
> - I have 5 nanosecond memory. Duration - not access time.

CBIC

"unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> FYI you're calling me a retard, and you can't even spell Olympics...

Yeah well, he can't spell teh either.

Jtyc

> hey, don't beat yourself up over this. We know that everyone is a winner
> in
> your olymics...

Except maybe Cartman...

Man that's a funny episode.

Neil

did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> FYI you're calling me a retard, and you can't even spell Olympics...

you're new here, so I will forgive your ignorance regarding my spolling
abilities.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- No, Scotty, I said, "Beam me ABOARD," not "A BROAD."

Neil

did you hear "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:#j##l7H#GHA.896
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> Yeah well, he can't spell teh either.

I've never had a problem with the word "teh"

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Strike any Amiga when ready.

Lnkwizard2

news:Xns9867B9A4AFA19neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) :
>
>> FYI you're calling me a retard, and you can't even spell Olympics...

> you're new here, so I will forgive your ignorance regarding my spolling
> abilities.
>
> --

I thought everyone new that Neil was our officail mispoller.