Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE DUMP

Reply
Thread Tools

MCSE DUMP

 
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-24-2006
did you hear "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns98668F502E171neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OZ-
>> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Great. How's your wife and my kids?

>>
>> wife's fine, kids are retarded.

>
> PotD
>
>
>


WTF!?!?! WOW! *sniff* I'm truely hono(u)red! I...I..I feel so...proud!

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- There's no point in being obsessive compulsive unless you are consistent
about it.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
unspeakable
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-24-2006
I hear that's what happens to when they are molested. Maybe you should find
a sex partner your own age...


"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns98668F502E171neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OZ-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Great. How's your wife and my kids?

>
> wife's fine, kids are retarded.
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Psychology: The art of turning stupidity into illness



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
FrisbeeŽ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2006
Nice try, but Neil wins.

"unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
>I hear that's what happens to when they are molested. Maybe you should find
>a sex partner your own age...
>
>
> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns98668F502E171neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
>> did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OZ-
>> (E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Great. How's your wife and my kids?

>>
>> wife's fine, kids are retarded.
>>
>> --
>> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>>
>> - Psychology: The art of turning stupidity into illness

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Cerebrus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2006

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> Nice try, but Neil wins.


Lol, do I see a brotherly bias here ?

 
Reply With Quote
 
BD [MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2006

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
>> Nice try, but Neil wins.


>Lol, do I see a brotherly bias here ?


Nope, Neil's not my brother, and I still say he won.

Neil came up with that response within 10 minutes, but it took unspeakable
over 5 hours to come up with his.




 
Reply With Quote
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2006
> Neil came up with that response within 10 minutes, but it took unspeakable
> over 5 hours to come up with his.


Well there is that. But Neils response was a quick witted jab while
Unspeakable, if that is his real name, used a mean spirited and crude joke.


 
Reply With Quote
 
FrisbeeŽ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2006
"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eYF9r7D%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Neil came up with that response within 10 minutes, but it took
>> unspeakable over 5 hours to come up with his.

>
> Well there is that. But Neils response was a quick witted jab while
> Unspeakable, if that is his real name, used a mean spirited and crude
> joke.


That pretty much says it for me, too.


 
Reply With Quote
 
BD [MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2006

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eYF9r7D%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Neil came up with that response within 10 minutes, but it took
>> unspeakable over 5 hours to come up with his.

>
> Well there is that. But Neils response was a quick witted jab while
> Unspeakable, if that is his real name, used a mean spirited and crude
> joke.
>

That was my implication.


 
Reply With Quote
 
unspeakable
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2006
Sorry that I wasn't wasting my entire life in mpcem so I could quickly
respond that the witty verbal jab. I will do better next time.


"BD [MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:%23vEADdE%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:eYF9r7D%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Neil came up with that response within 10 minutes, but it took
>>> unspeakable over 5 hours to come up with his.

>>
>> Well there is that. But Neils response was a quick witted jab while
>> Unspeakable, if that is his real name, used a mean spirited and crude
>> joke.
>>

> That was my implication.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
FrisbeeŽ
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-25-2006
"unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Sorry that I wasn't wasting my entire life in mpcem so I could quickly
> respond that the witty verbal jab. I will do better next time.


That's all we ask!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dump complete java VM state as core dump (not via OS) possible? halfdog Java 12 02-21-2013 06:14 AM
Upgrade mcse nt 4.0 to mcse 2000 and after to mcse 2003 =?Utf-8?B?bG9sbw==?= MCSE 5 02-22-2007 07:59 PM
Help me in getting Dump for MCSE Vinay MCDST 4 10-12-2004 01:07 PM
[x-posted] MS Press Courseware for 70-293... Any MCSE 2000s going the long way to MCSE 2003 ? Marlin Munrow (The PFY) Microsoft Certification 0 02-08-2004 11:12 PM
Updating MCSE NT to MCSE 2003 Pungie Microsoft Certification 3 07-30-2003 04:14 PM



Advertisments