Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE DUMP

MCSE DUMP

unspeakable

Hey, I'm alot of things.... but I ain't no he-she...

news:Xns98657A3656ADCneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com:
>
>> What is more ironic is that you call yourself "unspeakable".

> he/she wasn't speaking, he/she was typing
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - If everyone lived forever, where would we all park??

Neil

did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:16-

> Hey, I'm alot of things.... but I ain't no he-she...

sure, casey, sure...name is like Terry, Ashley, Erin or Sean, could be a
guy could be a girl...WHICH ARE YA!

and if yer a girl

R U HAWT?

if yer a dude... DUDE!?!? Whatcha doin' with a name like "casey"?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Programmers never die; they just GOSUB without RETURN.

unspeakable

Well it's the name my mom gave me. I would have asked for a real cool name
like "Neil" (gayest name ever, next to bruce) but I was too busy trying to
suckle a teet to object.....

news:Xns9865CF33CCE41neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:16-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hey, I'm alot of things.... but I ain't no he-she...
>>

> sure, casey, sure...name is like Terry, Ashley, Erin or Sean, could be a
> guy could be a girl...WHICH ARE YA!
>
> and if yer a girl
>
> R U HAWT?
>
> if yer a dude... DUDE!?!? Whatcha doin' with a name like "casey"?
>
> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - Programmers never die; they just GOSUB without RETURN.

Keyboard Cowboy

"unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well it's the name my mom gave me. I would have asked for a real cool name
> like "Neil" (gayest name ever, next to bruce) but I was too busy trying to
> suckle a teet to object.....

So...er... uhm.. not that it is any of my business... but when is your mom
going to ween you off of that teet? I mean... I guess I don't really care
and all what you all do in the privacy of your own home... but having heard
that your mom is one of those "Pro-feeding in public" types... I think it is
just a little strange for you to be sipping off her on the bench there in
front of Wal-Mart.... Just sayin...

unspeakable

Uh, yea. That made sense...

"Keyboard Cowboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> --
>

> "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Well it's the name my mom gave me. I would have asked for a real cool
>> name like "Neil" (gayest name ever, next to bruce) but I was too busy
>> trying to suckle a teet to object.....
>>

> So...er... uhm.. not that it is any of my business... but when is your mom
> going to ween you off of that teet? I mean... I guess I don't really care
> and all what you all do in the privacy of your own home... but having
> heard that your mom is one of those "Pro-feeding in public" types... I
> think it is just a little strange for you to be sipping off her on the
> bench there in front of Wal-Mart.... Just sayin...

Neil

did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:Sd-
(E-Mail Removed):

> "Neil" (gayest name ever, next to bruce)

IS NOT! Cecil is the next gayest name ever.

....and sorry about your being still too busy to change that thing. How's da
milk?

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- * <- Tribble _ <- Tribble vs. Godzilla

Neil

did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed) :

> Uh, yea. That made sense...

made sense to me and I'm still gigglin'

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Even a philosopher gets upset with a toothache.

unspeakable

Great. How's your wife and my kids?

news:Xns98667F2D96AB0neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:Sd-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "Neil" (gayest name ever, next to bruce)

> IS NOT! Cecil is the next gayest name ever.
>
> ...and sorry about your being still too busy to change that thing. How's
> da
> milk?
>

> --
> The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
>
> - * <- Tribble _ <- Tribble vs. Godzilla

Neil

did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OZ-
(E-Mail Removed):

> Great. How's your wife and my kids?

wife's fine, kids are retarded.

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Psychology: The art of turning stupidity into illness

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns98668F502E171neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "unspeakable" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:OZ-
> (E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Great. How's your wife and my kids?

> wife's fine, kids are retarded.

PotD