Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Dumps?

Dumps?

Jonathan Roberts

from m.p.c.e.mcdst:

I passed the MCDST and now preparing for the MCSA. Also I passed the 070-270
with the marks of 905. I am not sure whether I am going to get another
certificate or not. If somebody knows, please let me know how it works? I
have to expect for another member kit or not? I got one for 070-271 MCP and
for both 070-271 and 070-272 MCDST member kit. If anyone want to pass the
exam with highest marks and having good experience please check the
www.pass4sure.com

Is this a dump site?

Cerebrus

Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> Is this a dump site?

Yep. See the replies to the post. In any case, the name says it all.
Any site which guarantees passing, is a Br@indump site.

BD[MCNGP]

"Jonathan Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ebXZN4%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Is this a dump site?

Yes Jonathan, IT IS DEFINITELY a dump site.

I've got a list of sites that appear to be legitimate in two places on
CertGuard. If the site isn't in that list, you can be almost sure that I
have not discluded it from being a braindump.

#1: The CertGuard Forums http://www.certguard.com/forums/topic.asp?TID=270

#2: The CertGuard Reviews http://www.certguard.com/reviews.asp

shania shania is offline
Junior Member

yea its a dump site,i also had a list of dump sites but that are providing alot of material at a very reasonable price.i checked these two selfexamengine,testkingcerts.but i am not able to register myself as i am not getting which ll have better material for me