Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-284

Reply
Thread Tools

70-284

 
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006
did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in news:OE1s8NF9GHA.2248
@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

>>

> Well then, wouldn't that be: DYHTBQITHCR?


TWIT (that's what I thought, not a slur on you personally)



--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- The best way to handle DOS is... wiping it off your HD!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jtyc
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006
> If you want a difficult book to read, try Sun Tzu's "The Art of
> War"....man is that a difficult read...especially on eBook at 30,000 feet.


I have it on CD.


Hard book? Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco.




 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
BD[MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006

"Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9862737407009neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> say in news:OE1s8NF9GHA.2248
> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
>
>>>

>> Well then, wouldn't that be: DYHTBQITHCR?

>
> TWIT (that's what I thought, not a slur on you personally)
>

**** (See, U Never Tried)


 
Reply With Quote
 
BD[MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006

"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If you want a difficult book to read, try Sun Tzu's "The Art of
>> War"....man is that a difficult read...especially on eBook at 30,000
>> feet.

>
> I have it on CD.
>
>
> Hard book? Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco.
>
>

LMAO...ok, yeah, you got me beat there...I never had the patience for that
one.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Lnkwizard2
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006
Damb good book to read, Armaggedon by Leon Uris

It gave me some insights into the place I lived in for
2 1/2 years.


"Jtyc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> If you want a difficult book to read, try Sun Tzu's "The Art of
>> War"....man is that a difficult read...especially on eBook at 30,000
>> feet.

>
> I have it on CD.
>
>
> Hard book? Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Eco.
>
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
BD[MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:esZkO$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Damb good book to read, Armaggedon by Leon Uris
>

They made a book out of that?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Lnkwizard2
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006
"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:esZkO$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Damb good book to read, Armaggedon by Leon Uris
>>

> They made a book out of that?
>

Story of the Berlin Arilift and the only US led Army of Occupation
that actually worked like it was supposed to.


 
Reply With Quote
 
BD[MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006

"Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Lnkwizard2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:esZkO$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Damb good book to read, Armaggedon by Leon Uris
>>>

>> They made a book out of that?
>>

> Story of the Berlin Arilift and the only US led Army of Occupation
> that actually worked like it was supposed to.
>

Must I note EVERY obscure movie line?






Because now I can't remember which movie I heard it in.


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments