Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT] You guys...

[OT] You guys...

BD [MCNGP]

....suck!

Wake the fsuk up!!!!!!!

Have we turned old?
Did we let OT-MAN get to us?
Did GetSerious strike a chord?
Does everyone miss Neil THAT much?
Have we gone into mourning over the loss of ... well, you know?

C'mon guys, no troll has EVER done this to the MCNGP. WTF? I know I've been
busy as h3ll with the new work and all, but this is ridiculous.
Yesterday...a total of like 8 posts....TOTAL!!!! WTF is that? On a bad day
we don't have anything less than 50. Geez....8?!

I see Fris is back into it!! Whoo hoo!!!

CBIC

"BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

> ...suck!
>
> Wake the fsuk up!!!!!!!
>
> Have we turned old?
> Did we let OT-MAN get to us?
> Did GetSerious strike a chord?
> Does everyone miss Neil THAT much?
> Have we gone into mourning over the loss of ... well, you know?
>

> C'mon guys, no troll has EVER done this to the MCNGP. WTF? I know I've
> been busy as h3ll with the new work and all, but this is ridiculous.
> Yesterday...a total of like 8 posts....TOTAL!!!! WTF is that? On a bad day
> we don't have anything less than 50. Geez....8?!
>

> I see Fris is back into it!! Whoo hoo!!!

Who is OT Man?
Who is GetSerious?
Who is Neil?
The loss of what? Don't tell me the goat died? Cause I couldn't handle it if
you told me the goat died. I was very close to that goat. I know you guys
teased me about it but dambit, that goat meant alot to me. Oh, I remember
those quiet evenings at the clubhouse just sittin around the fire with ol
Agamemnon. Seriously though, the goat's OK right?

lowdes

Wake up CBIC your HP Blade is going down, you should also fix your sonic
wall.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> ...suck!
>>
>> Wake the fsuk up!!!!!!!
>>
>> Have we turned old?
>> Did we let OT-MAN get to us?
>> Did GetSerious strike a chord?
>> Does everyone miss Neil THAT much?
>> Have we gone into mourning over the loss of ... well, you know?
>>

>> C'mon guys, no troll has EVER done this to the MCNGP. WTF? I know I've
>> been busy as h3ll with the new work and all, but this is ridiculous.
>> Yesterday...a total of like 8 posts....TOTAL!!!! WTF is that? On a bad
>> day we don't have anything less than 50. Geez....8?!
>>

>> I see Fris is back into it!! Whoo hoo!!!

> Who is OT Man?
> Who is GetSerious?
> Who is Neil?
> The loss of what? Don't tell me the goat died? Cause I couldn't handle it
> if you told me the goat died. I was very close to that goat. I know you
> guys teased me about it but dambit, that goat meant alot to me. Oh, I
> remember those quiet evenings at the clubhouse just sittin around the fire
> with ol Agamemnon. Seriously though, the goat's OK right?

CBIC

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ETLZg.29904$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Wake up CBIC your HP Blade is going down, you should also fix your sonic
> wall.

Don't you mean the deep fryer?

lowdes

Nope, I mean the drive thru window is frozen shut again

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:ETLZg.29904$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> Wake up CBIC your HP Blade is going down, you should also fix your sonic
>> wall.

> Don't you mean the deep fryer?

CBIC

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:B8MZg.29906$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Nope, I mean the drive thru window is frozen shut again

Can't be. I just gave a guy his #3 breakfast and it worked fine. I can't
wait to get my MCSE and quit this job and get an IT job where I make the big
bucks.

OT-MAN

> ....................I make the big bucks.

Yeah, big bucks

CBIC

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Woudja quit b.s.ing with your pimply-faced manager and get me my McMuffin
> & coffee? My dispatcher says if I'm late for another fare, she's gonna
> take away my taxi permit!

Right away Sir. Sorry for the delay Sir. Here, have a hash brown on the
house. Come again, Sir.

JaR

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:50:17 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

CBIC

"OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> ....................I make the big bucks.

> Yeah, big bucks

I bet you do

*snicker*