Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Can I get timestamp information from Firefox history?

Can I get timestamp information from Firefox history?

JM

I need to identify when certain websites were viewed in FF. Of course, I
can see a list of sites visited by looking at the history, but I also need
specific times.

Can I get this info from FF?

thank you,

jm

Ed Mullen

JM wrote:
> I need to identify when certain websites were viewed in FF. Of course, I
> can see a list of sites visited by looking at the history, but I also need
> specific times.
>
> Can I get this info from FF?
>
> thank you,
>
> jm

http://www.sunturbine.com/dork/

Google is your friend.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net

JM

"Ed Mullen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> JM wrote:
>> I need to identify when certain websites were viewed in FF. Of course, I
>> can see a list of sites visited by looking at the history, but I also
>> need specific times.
>>
>> Can I get this info from FF?
>>
>> thank you,
>>
>> jm
>>

> http://www.sunturbine.com/dork/
>
> Google is your friend.
>
> --
> Ed Mullen
> http://edmullen.net
> http://mozilla.edmullen.net
> http://abington.edmullen.net
> A PBS mind in an MTV world.

Yes, but asking you is so much more efficient ; )

Seriously, thanks. I thought I'd looked around. I did find info on the
MORK format, but no reader.

Thank you!

jm

Ed Mullen

JM wrote:
> "Ed Mullen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> JM wrote:
>>> I need to identify when certain websites were viewed in FF. Of course, I
>>> can see a list of sites visited by looking at the history, but I also
>>> need specific times.
>>>
>>> Can I get this info from FF?
>>>
>>> thank you,
>>>
>>> jm
>>>

>> http://www.sunturbine.com/dork/
>>
>> Google is your friend.
>>

> Yes, but asking you is so much more efficient ; )

LOL. Ah, honesty!

> Seriously, thanks. I thought I'd looked around. I did find info on the
> MORK format, but no reader.
>
> Thank you!

HTH.
--