Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > ATI All in Wonder PCI Express

ATI All in Wonder PCI Express

tocheer4 tocheer4 is offline
Junior Member

I have the new ATI PCI Express All-in-Winder card. But I have problem to get the channel from Dishnewrok.

My PC can be connected to the second TV's cable. But Dishnetwork requires that the second set set to channle 75 to get the signal. I believe that ATI default to channel 3 or 4. How can I set the card's channel to 75 manually. Now the card does not see any signal. If I try to auto scan channel, I can see the channel 75 showing up for a slip second and then gone.

Any help is apprecaited. ATI's site has no info regrading this issue. Too bad. Their tech support told me that the card is not good. Can you believe it? Please drop me an email for your solution.

Last edited by tocheer4; 10-18-2006 at 08:45 PM..

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Are you saying that you are trying to connect the ATI card to the cable out signal from the TV, or the cable out signal from the Dish network? If it's the Dishnetwork box 2nd output, maybe you can put a signal splitter on the primary signal output from the Dishnetwork box and have that go to both your TV and the ATI card.