Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Conformal LEC of a VHDL design (RTL Vs Netlist)

Conformal LEC of a VHDL design (RTL Vs Netlist)

sharatd sharatd is offline
Junior Member

Hi all,

I am doing a conformal LEC of my VHDL design. The following are the steps followed:

--> Read in the golden (RTL .vhd) design.
--> Read in the library (.lib) file.
--> Read in the revised (netlist .vhd) design.

When the tool comes to the library cell instance in the netlist, it is giving an error;

:unknown component "X"

But the "X" is present in the library file that I had read in already.

Kindly let me know if I am missing anything.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath