Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > how r prepare and learn mcse exam

how r prepare and learn mcse exam

=?Utf-8?B?c2FqaWQ=?=

hi
i m sajid sir i want some query by you actuallly i want prepare mcse
exams therefore how prepare and rajistration mcse paper i which person
contact you

lowdes

My query returns null and if you were able to get to Microsoft to post this,
why can't you find the MCSE info?

"sajid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
> i m sajid sir i want some query by you actuallly i want prepare mcse
> exams therefore how prepare and rajistration mcse paper i which person
> contact you

OT-MAN

> My query returns null and if you were able to get to Microsoft to post
> this, why can't you find the MCSE info?

>ping MCSE

Pinging MCSE:

Reply from www.CertGuard.com
Reply from www.CertGuard.com
Reply from www.CertGuard.com
Reply from www.CertGuard.com

Ping statistics for MCSE:

CBIC

"sajid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
> i m sajid sir i want some query by you actuallly i want prepare mcse
> exams therefore how prepare and rajistration mcse paper i which person
> contact you

Clearly English is not your native language but I commend you for attempting
to communicate in it. Try going to www.microsoft.com/learning first. You can
find alot of info there. You could also contact a local testing center. You
can go to Prometric or Vue. You may also want to try a newsgroup in your
native language. Oh and ignore lowdes and otman. One is an immature moran
and the other is an idot. I'll let you figure out which is which.

lowdes

So it would be ok only if you responded the way I did, huh?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "sajid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> hi
>> i m sajid sir i want some query by you actuallly i want prepare mcse
>> exams therefore how prepare and rajistration mcse paper i which person
>> contact you

> Clearly English is not your native language but I commend you for
> attempting to communicate in it. Try going to www.microsoft.com/learning
> first. You can find alot of info there. You could also contact a local
> testing center. You can go to Prometric or Vue. You may also want to try a
> newsgroup in your native language. Oh and ignore lowdes and otman. One is
> an immature moran and the other is an idot. I'll let you figure out which
> is which.

BD[MCNGP]

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hSLZg.29903$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> So it would be ok only if you responded the way I did, huh?

It's OK for us, not for you!

CBIC

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hSLZg.29903$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> So it would be ok only if you responded the way I did, huh?

No but at least it's funny when I respond. See Low density you aren't a
funny person. Some people are some are not.

Cerebrus

CBIC wrote:

> No but at least it's funny when I respond. See Low density you aren't a
> funny person. Some people are some are not.

CBIC hit the nail on the head, didn't he, Lowdes ? You see, you've got
a few things mixed up. To give an acceptable response, you need to have
something funny in your genes. In your case, however, you've got
something funny in your jeans.

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/

lowdes

It is genes not jeans and the fact that I corrected your grammar is funny,
now don't you see Cerburs go on with your MCNPG self.

"Cerebrus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...

> CBIC wrote:
>
>> No but at least it's funny when I respond. See Low density you aren't a
>> funny person. Some people are some are not.

> CBIC hit the nail on the head, didn't he, Lowdes ? You see, you've got
> a few things mixed up. To give an acceptable response, you need to have
> something funny in your genes. In your case, however, you've got
> something funny in your jeans.
>
> ----------
> Cerebrus.
> MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)
>
> Join the fight against Br@indumps
> http://www.certguard.com/

BD[MCNGP]

Who let this dolt in the Gene Pool????

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0iSZg.25645$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> It is genes not jeans and the fact that I corrected your grammar is funny,
> now don't you see Cerburs go on with your MCNPG self.

WTF are you talking about loads?!?! You fool....Cerebrus had it right. Go
check your non-MCNGP self into a 'LIBARY' and read up on Genes and Jeans.