Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Laptop can see network but get an error

Laptop can see network but get an error

=?Utf-8?B?SmFjcXVlcw==?=

after many more hrs, still nothing. I can see the network. Runned (nbtstat
-n) on
both computers and both see the network. Desktop runs ok and has the
printer attached to it and the dsl modem wireless. My wireless laptop is
attached to the same network ( called it MY NETWORK ) and I can use the
internet.. From my desktop i can go and get files from the laptop. From my
laptop I can print to the desktop printer (networked) . From my laptop I can
see the network but when I click on the desktop icon it I get this error
\\Office is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this
network resource. Contact the admisnistrator of this server to find ou if
you have access permission. Access is denied.
I even changed my password on both computer to be the same. Hope you have
a solution. Running windows xp home on both computers. Tried everything
and looked at many other sites but still nothing. Looked at what "Jack
(MVP_Networking) and still nothing.
Jacques