Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Deer Montreal, MCT

OT: Deer Montreal, MCT

FrisbeeŽ

Please to be e-mailing me soonest at frisbee at mcngp dot com

RGS

OT-MAN

> Please to be e-mailing me soonest at frisbee at mcngp dot com

What happen?

FrisbeeŽ

"OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Please to be e-mailing me soonest at frisbee at mcngp dot com

> What happen?

He got a clue.

Something that seems to always elude you.

OT-MAN

> Something that seems to always elude you.

so it isn't for my level

BD[MCNGP]

"OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Something that seems to always elude you.

> so it isn't for my level

Mitch!!!! Cleanup on aisle 55...Mitch!!!

TBone

And on the eigth day "OT-MAN" <OTM> did cause the electrons to come
together and form the following words:

> What happen?

Somebody set up us the bomb...

(Cue techno drum beat)

http://allyourbase.planettribes.game...eo2_view.shtml

--
T-Bone
MCNGP XL

OT-MAN

> Somebody set up us the bomb...

Do you live to fight anouther day, or do you fight to live anouther day?

CBIC

"OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Somebody set up us the bomb...

> Do you live to fight anouther day, or do you fight to live anouther day?

Yes