Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Questions about firefox

Questions about firefox

Mr. Barnes

Is there a quick and easy way to make the tabs you currently have open
stay there the next time you open the browser. Can you do this
without going to tools-options-use current pages?

Thanks

Leonidas Jones

Mr. Barnes wrote:
> Is there a quick and easy way to make the tabs you currently have open
> stay there the next time you open the browser. Can you do this
> without going to tools-options-use current pages?
>
> Thanks

What version of Firefox?

Lee

Neon Knight

Mr. Barnes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Is there a quick and easy way to make the tabs you currently have open
> stay there the next time you open the browser.

There is a session manager extension, although it hasn't been updated
yet for Firefox 2.0. It should work with 1.5.

https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2324/previews/

Leonidas Jones

Neon Knight wrote:
> Mr. Barnes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Is there a quick and easy way to make the tabs you currently have open
>> stay there the next time you open the browser.

> There is a session manager extension, although it hasn't been updated
> yet for Firefox 2.0. It should work with 1.5.
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2324/previews/

The reason for my question!

Session Manager is part of Tab Mix Plus, which has a developer version
compatible with 2.0, RC2.

Lee

Neon Knight

Neon Knight <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns985ED327D5B0519knightofneon20@216.196.97.1 36:

> There is a session manager extension, although it hasn't been updated
> yet for Firefox 2.0.

Just found out that the author of this extension has no plans to
continue development. Hopefully, someone else will.

Neon Knight

Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:kCWYg.74525$(E-Mail Removed):

> Session Manager is part of Tab Mix Plus, which has a developer
> version compatible with 2.0, RC2.

Actually, it looks like FF 2.0 RC3 can do this without an extension. Go
to tools, options, main, startup. When firefox starts: you can choose
the option - show my windows and tabs from last time.