Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > I need cisco 831 ios flash..pleeze

I need cisco 831 ios flash..pleeze

sowfpote sowfpote is offline
Junior Member

My router is now booting into rommon( after I inadvertedly erased my flash! I don't want to pay cisco(again)...Is there a copy anywhere that I can download?

signed,
so lost without my cisco

Aspired Aspired is offline
Junior Member

I posted virtually the same request without any help from any other members here - I have not found anything on the web either. What ever happened to the sharing and open source people out there?

I tired Cisco and they basically told me to F off !

If I get one I'll set you up for nothing though - if you get one let me know please.

alpujarr alpujarr is offline
Junior Member

I found same files,

try http://www.files.lt/

Espero que os valga alguna.

Un saludo.

sowfpote sowfpote is offline
Junior Member

thanks for the link man. I'll try it and let you know wus up!

Need Cisco 831 IOS Aspired Cisco 4 05-26-2007 10:57 AM
getting ios for cisco 831 from another router cadbury Cisco 2 09-06-2006 04:06 PM
Can't download new or old IOS to Cisco 831 Fred Atkinson Cisco 30 12-24-2004 11:26 AM
Transparent proxy and Cisco router 831 and IOS 12.2 Mirek Cisco 1 01-18-2004 04:10 PM
Can this be done cisco 831 vpn into another 831? Jimmyzshack Cisco 1 11-19-2003 09:09 PM

Advertisments