Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Blah To Everyone

OT: Blah To Everyone

Lnkwizard2

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I agree. Unless that makes you feel life is dull.
>>
>> In which case, I don't.

> I appreciate your sensitivity to my needs. Thank you.

I disagree with his being sensitive to your needs

Microcephalic S. Bob

"Stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I thought you were going to stop posting to this group and pursue a more
> meaningful pastime, you know, like slitting your wrists and ending your
> pathetic& meaningless existence.

If you thought that, then you're stupid.

Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blahblah, blah.

BD [MCNGP]

"Microcephalic S. Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:ODFFUX$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I thought you were going to stop posting to this group and pursue a more
>> meaningful pastime, you know, like slitting your wrists and ending your
>> pathetic& meaningless existence.

> If you thought that, then you're stupid.
>
> Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah blahblah, blah.

One thing I have noticed about stan is when he is 'put in his place', proven
wrong, or just plain *agrees* with someone of the MCNGP persuasion.....he
doesn't respond.

So now, whenever stan _doesn't_ respond to one of our poasts, we know he
agrees with us.

JaR

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:45:14 -0500, BD [MCNGP] cast into the ether:

> So now, whenever stan _doesn't_ respond to one of our poasts, we know he
> agrees with us.

That's 'cause he's....*chortle*..."The Man!"

HAAAWWWWWHAAAAAAAWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaa!!!

Yer killin' me over here, Stan!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Microcephalic S. Bob

"BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
news:%23USOuND%(E-Mail Removed)...
> One thing I have noticed about stan is when he is 'put in his place',

proven
> wrong, or just plain *agrees* with someone of the MCNGP persuasion.....he
> doesn't respond.
>
> So now, whenever stan _doesn't_ respond to one of our poasts, we know he
> agrees with us.

Everyone in this group is stupid, I'm just the only one willing to man up
and put it in my name.

Ego Trip + Guilt Trip + Power Trip = People

Jtyc

> Everyone in this group is stupid, I'm just the only one willing to man up
> and put it in my name.

I prefer the term "Idiot Savant", thank you.

FrisbeeŽ

news:OySy%23vF%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Everyone in this group is stupid, I'm just the only one willing to man up
>> and put it in my name.

> I prefer the term "Idiot Savant", thank you.

Any relation to Marilyn Vos Savant?

Jtyc

> Any relation to Marilyn Vos Savant?

uh... no?

Neil

did you hear "Microcephalic S. Bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:uoh7gtF#GHA.4740
@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:

> Everyone in this group is stupid,

feh, EVERYone is stupid...just on different subjects...

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
PotD 10/23/2006

- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.

assert false report "blah blah blah" severity note; A. Kong VHDL 2 10-11-2004 02:57 PM
Looking for "full lifecycle".....blah blah blah. Hylander Java 0 01-16-2004 11:06 PM
Re: blah blah blah S. O'Brien MCSE 12 11-06-2003 04:13 PM
Re: blah blah blah S. O'Brien MCSD 12 11-06-2003 04:13 PM
c#:only put "using blah.blah.blah" once instead of every page? evolve ASP .Net 2 11-02-2003 04:12 AM

Advertisments