Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > clear all online exam with 100% passing gurrenty

clear all online exam with 100% passing gurrenty

master.exam

hi to all,.

if u want to do any online exam

with passing 100% gurrenty,

like MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCAD, MCDBA, MCSD.NET, CCNA, CCNP, A+, N+, RED
HAT, SUN JAVA............

contect me on my mail address on http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Briscobar

"master.exam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...

> contect me on my mail address on (E-Mail Removed)

4 words:

mugu guyman guestbook seeding.

Have fun, vinay!

lowdes

Watch out BD and his cert guard are going to come after you hahahahaahha
don't worry cause cert guard is a joke hahahhahhah

"master.exam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> hi to all,.
>
> if u want to do any online exam
>
> with passing 100% gurrenty,
>
> like MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCAD, MCDBA, MCSD.NET, CCNA, CCNP, A+, N+, RED
> HAT, SUN JAVA............
>

> contect me on my mail address on (E-Mail Removed)

BD[MCNGP]

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:hSMYg.17821$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Watch out BD and his cert guard are going to come after you hahahahaahha
> don't worry cause cert guard is a joke hahahhahhah

I'm glad you think so.

Have you ever heard the phrase "There is no such thing as negative
publicity" ?

Thanks for supporting CertGuard.

> "master.exam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> hi to all,.
>>
>> if u want to do any online exam
>>
>> with passing 100% gurrenty,
>>
>> like MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCAD, MCDBA, MCSD.NET, CCNA, CCNP, A+, N+, RED
>> HAT, SUN JAVA............
>>

>> contect me on my mail address on (E-Mail Removed)

lowdes

Your going to have block more IP for that site soon.

"BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message
news:u$Hf%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:hSMYg.17821$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> Watch out BD and his cert guard are going to come after you hahahahaahha
>> don't worry cause cert guard is a joke hahahhahhah
>>

> I'm glad you think so.
>
> Have you ever heard the phrase "There is no such thing as negative
> publicity" ?
>
> Thanks for supporting CertGuard.
>

>> "master.exam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>>> hi to all,.
>>>
>>> if u want to do any online exam
>>>
>>> with passing 100% gurrenty,
>>>
>>> like MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCAD, MCDBA, MCSD.NET, CCNA, CCNP, A+, N+, RED
>>> HAT, SUN JAVA............
>>>

>>> contect me on my mail address on (E-Mail Removed)

Frisbee®

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_KOYg.17867$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Your going to have block more IP for that site soon.

That sounded like a threat, but then I considered the source.

Briscobar

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:_KOYg.17867$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Your going to have block more IP for that site soon.

what site?

BD [MCNGP]

"Frisbee®" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:_KOYg.17867$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> Your going to have block more IP for that site soon.

> That sounded like a threat, but then I considered the source.

You understood what he said?? You're a better man than me Fris.

BD [MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:_KOYg.17867$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> Your going to have block more IP for that site soon.

> what site?

I was hoping he'd answer. Maybe we taught him something the other day.

BD
MCNGP #51
You think you know IT?!
Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/

lowdes

What site? oh yeah, the one where BD thinks he is going to stop cheaters,
heck you don't even have your MCSE.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...