Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Trouble connecting to residential gateway

Trouble connecting to residential gateway

Trevor Appleton

I'm trying to connect a secon PC to a Sagem Livebox residential gateway.

The livebox's connection wizard includes a requirement to press the fn key
and f2 keys together.

On my laptop which I have successfully connected, there is an f2 key, but on
the esktop which I am unable to connect with there isn't. Is this key likely
to be why I can't connect? Is there an equivanet key on the desktop?

Is there anything else I could try?