Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > VHDL codes for 8-bits convert to 2 bcd

VHDL codes for 8-bits convert to 2 bcd

aviro25 aviro25 is offline
Junior Member

i have check the similar posting in this forum about this topic but none help my question

could someone please help me to create and 8 bits number convert to bcd so i could display it onto 2 7-segment display

i mean..could someone pls show me the vhdl codes to convert 8bit binary to a two sets of bcd so that i can display it to the 2 sets of 7-segment

VHDL 12 bit BCD counter dv09 Hardware 0 10-07-2009 04:57 PM
Binary to BCD in VHDL NA VHDL 3 05-24-2007 02:02 PM
integer BCD converter in VHDL nuessli VHDL 1 01-20-2004 11:45 AM
4527 (bcd rate multiplier) vhdl code Markus Fuchs VHDL 0 09-17-2003 02:18 PM

Advertisments