Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Problems with network and gateway

Problems with network and gateway

=?Utf-8?B?QW5uaWU=?=

I hav troubbles with my internet access, it is very ustable. Very often the
internet disconnect, and when I troubbleshout it, it shows that something is
wrong with the gateway (what that can be.....) and the network-card, Atheros
AR5005G Wireless Network Adapter, as failed. If I restart the computer,
everything is fine until it suddely disconnect again. This is annoying, is
there anybody who knows what is wrong with the cmputer and what I can do to
fix it?

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Make sure that the SSID Broadcast is On in your Wireless source (Wireless
Router, or Access Point). Disable the Power saving capacity of the Wireless
Card (Usually it would be an entry of the Card configuration, drivers).
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...