Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > firefox-the best web browser

firefox-the best web browser

sexinsex

DOWNLOAD:

http://soft.batcave.net/

firefox-the best web browser

Surf faster and smarter
The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and
safer. With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and
SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll change
the way you use the Internet -- for free.
Download Firefox now to receive:
. Tabbed Browsing
Save time by viewing more than one page in a window
. Pop-up Blocking
Block annoying pop-up ads
. Better Security
Help keep computers safe from malicious spyware
. Google Toolbar
Enhanced search box suggests queries as you type

DOWNLOAD:

http://soft.batcave.net/

meregoddess

Kinda preaching to the choir on this newsgroup aintya?

lol

--
I am merely a woman with delusions of grandeur, coupled with a severe
inferiority complex.........

"sexinsex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> DOWNLOAD:
>
> http://soft.batcave.net/
>
> firefox-the best web browser
>
> Surf faster and smarter
> The innovative Firefox browser makes surfing the web faster and
> safer. With the included Google Toolbar, features like AutoFill and
> SpellCheck will make browsing more convenient. Together, they'll change
> the way you use the Internet -- for free.
> Download Firefox now to receive:
> . Tabbed Browsing
> Save time by viewing more than one page in a window
> . Pop-up Blocking
> Block annoying pop-up ads
> . Better Security
> Help keep computers safe from malicious spyware
> . Google Toolbar
> Enhanced search box suggests queries as you type
>
> DOWNLOAD:
>
> http://soft.batcave.net/

Neon Knight

"sexinsex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1160806418.538498.40010
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> DOWNLOAD:
>
> http://soft.batcave.net/
>
> firefox-the best web browser

Now why would we want to download it from that site instead of the
official site? Maybe yours has "extra" features?

Andy J.

Neon Knight wrote:
> "sexinsex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1160806418.538498.40010
> @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
>> DOWNLOAD:
>>
>> http://soft.batcave.net/
>>
>> firefox-the best web browser

> Now why would we want to download it from that site instead of the
> official site? Maybe yours has "extra" features?

Ah, it wasn't just me who thought that then?

Andy.

Leonidas Jones

Andy J. wrote:
> Neon Knight wrote:
>> "sexinsex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1160806418.538498.40010
>> @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>>
>>> DOWNLOAD:
>>>
>>> http://soft.batcave.net/
>>>
>>> firefox-the best web browser

>> Now why would we want to download it from that site instead of the
>> official site? Maybe yours has "extra" features?

> Ah, it wasn't just me who thought that then?
>
> Andy.

The version offered comes with the Google Toolbar preinstalled.

Lee

Jim S

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 21:37:36 GMT, Leonidas Jones wrote:

> Andy J. wrote:
>> Neon Knight wrote:
>>> "sexinsex" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:1160806418.538498.40010
>>> @i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

>>> Now why would we want to download it from that site instead of the
>>> official site? Maybe yours has "extra" features?

>> Ah, it wasn't just me who thought that then?
>>
>> Andy.

> The version offered comes with the Google Toolbar preinstalled.

God forbid!
--
Jim S
Tyneside UK

Neon Knight

Leonidas Jones <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:ASxYg.281384$(E-Mail Removed):

> The version offered comes with the Google Toolbar preinstalled.

How conVEEEENient!!

Leonidas Jones

Jim S wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 21:37:36 GMT, Leonidas Jones wrote:
>
>> Andy J. wrote:

>>> Ah, it wasn't just me who thought that then?
>>>
>>> Andy.

>> The version offered comes with the Google Toolbar preinstalled.

> God forbid!

The funny thing is, there was someone within the last week or so that
was ranting about not being able to install FF *without* the Google bar.

Lee

Jim S

>>> The version offered comes with the Google Toolbar preinstalled.
>>
>> God forbid!

> The funny thing is, there was someone within the last week or so that
> was ranting about not being able to install FF *without* the Google bar.
>
> Lee

Why would anyone want the Google toolbar?
You can call Google from the search box and still have an extra bit of
screen space.

--
Jim S
Tyneside UK

Leonidas Jones

Jim S wrote:
>>> God forbid!

>> The funny thing is, there was someone within the last week or so that
>> was ranting about not being able to install FF *without* the Google bar.
>>
>> Lee

> Why would anyone want the Google toolbar?
> You can call Google from the search box and still have an extra bit of
> screen space.

I don't know, I've never used it.

Some people put it on IE6, just for the popup blocker.

Lee