Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > ebay auctions -- MCSE items for 99% off?

ebay auctions -- MCSE items for 99% off?

BD[MCNGP]

and once again, I thank you for your support.

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:afOYg.17827$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> repetitious posting of your stupid web page
>
> "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:TAAYg.12907$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> So you didn't read what I posted. But thanks for your support anyways.
>>
>> --
>> BD
>> MCNGP #51
>> You think you know IT?!
>> Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/
>>

>>> Yup so you are spamming.
>>>

>>> "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Cerebrus

lowdes wrote:

> repetitious posting of your stupid web page

The powers that be call it "Marketing". A subject in which one can
specialize during MBA. But you wouldn't know. Your life's aim is
apparently to specialize in Trolling, but unfortunately you haven't
found any university that offers that course... yet.