Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > ebay auctions -- MCSE items for 99% off?

ebay auctions -- MCSE items for 99% off?

Something's fishy (obviously)....

Ebay auctions for CBTs + prep exams for the entire MCSE exam battery for
$13?

Obviously I want to do this RIGHT (meaning I want to actually learn the
material in addition to pass the exam), and even though it's only $13, I
don't like to be taken for a scam.

Any of you cert police types looked into these?

Thanks!

Tim

Law Offices Of The F-Word

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> Something's fishy (obviously)....
>
> Ebay auctions for CBTs + prep exams for the entire MCSE exam battery for
> $13?
>
> Obviously I want to do this RIGHT (meaning I want to actually learn the
> material in addition to pass the exam), and even though it's only $13, I
> don't like to be taken for a scam.
>
> Any of you cert police types looked into these?

http://www.certguard.com/links.asp - where to find information about
certification related fraud (email addresses / www links)

http://www.certguard.com/link-to-us.asp - obtain html code and banners to
let others know about certguard and it's effort to improve the world of it
certification

HTH

lowdes

SPAM -->http://www.certguard.com/links.asp
SPAM -->http://www.certguard.com/link-to-us.asp

"Law Offices Of The F-Word" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in
message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
>> Something's fishy (obviously)....
>>
>> Ebay auctions for CBTs + prep exams for the entire MCSE exam battery for
>> $13?
>>
>> Obviously I want to do this RIGHT (meaning I want to actually learn the
>> material in addition to pass the exam), and even though it's only $13, I
>> don't like to be taken for a scam.
>>
>> Any of you cert police types looked into these?

> http://www.certguard.com/links.asp - where to find information about
> certification related fraud (email addresses / www links)
>
> http://www.certguard.com/link-to-us.asp - obtain html code and banners to
> let others know about certguard and it's effort to improve the world of it
> certification
>
> HTH

FrisbeeŽ

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsQXXg.16634$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> SPAM -->http://www.certguard.com/links.asp
> SPAM -->http://www.certguard.com/link-to-us.asp

Have you been off your meds for a while? You were actually starting to
become almost human for a while there.

JaR

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 02:21:23 +0000, lowdes cast into the ether:

> SPAM -->http://www.certguard.com/links.asp
> SPAM -->http://www.certguard.com/link-to-us.asp

And once again, we thatk you for your support.

Laffin out loud over here!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

BD [MCNGP]

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsQXXg.16634$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> http://www.certguard.com/links.asp <<
>> http://www.certguard.com/link-to-us.asp <<

Lets get something straight you twit.

HERE is the definition of SPAM...as it applies to Newsgroups and Forums:
Please make note of the '>>' and '<<' where I have added emphasis on the
important word or term

Newsgroup spam and Forum spam

Main article: Newsgroup spam
Main article: Forum spam

Newsgroup spam predates e-mail spam, and targets Usenet newsgroups and it
consists of >>repetitious posting<< of a message (or substantially similar
messages). The Breidbart Index was developed to provide an objective measure
of the "spamminess" of a multi-posted or cross-posted message on Usenet.

>> Spamming in an internet forum is when a user posts a message that is
>> off-topic, has little relevance to the subject being discussed, or is a
>> post that fails to contribute to the thread. << Lastly, there is also the
>> case where a person posts messages solely for the purpose of increasing
>> his forum ranking.

Online message boards can sometimes be spammed with tens of thousands of
meaningless messages in a few hours. The spam need not be restricted to the
creation of new meaningless threads, it can involve the 'revival' of
obsolete threads dating many weeks or months.

A recent form of forum spam is where a member registers, he/she never posts,
but puts spam in his/her profile. (The members website is of porn or any
other spam-related site.)

So lowdes-tiny (that's funny right there... low-destiny... lowdes-tiny...
hahaha, I crack myself up sometimes). You need to know what SPAM is before
you can just call something spam.

That would be like me calling you a f@gg0t...I never saw you scuk gtright's
c0ck, so I wouldn't rightly know, would I?!

Have a GREAT CertGuard Day!!!!

--
BD
MCNGP #51

lowdes

Yup so you are spamming.

"BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsQXXg.16634$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>>> http://www.certguard.com/links.asp <<
>>> http://www.certguard.com/link-to-us.asp <<

> Lets get something straight you twit.
>
> HERE is the definition of SPAM...as it applies to Newsgroups and Forums:
> Please make note of the '>>' and '<<' where I have added emphasis on the
> important word or term
>

> Newsgroup spam and Forum spam
>
> Main article: Newsgroup spam
> Main article: Forum spam
>
> Newsgroup spam predates e-mail spam, and targets Usenet newsgroups and it
> consists of >>repetitious posting<< of a message (or substantially similar
> messages). The Breidbart Index was developed to provide an objective
> measure of the "spamminess" of a multi-posted or cross-posted message on
> Usenet.
>

>>> Spamming in an internet forum is when a user posts a message that is
>>> off-topic, has little relevance to the subject being discussed, or is a
>>> post that fails to contribute to the thread. << Lastly, there is also
>>> the case where a person posts messages solely for the purpose of
>>> increasing his forum ranking.

> Online message boards can sometimes be spammed with tens of thousands of
> meaningless messages in a few hours. The spam need not be restricted to
> the creation of new meaningless threads, it can involve the 'revival' of
> obsolete threads dating many weeks or months.
>
> A recent form of forum spam is where a member registers, he/she never
> posts, but puts spam in his/her profile. (The members website is of porn
> or any other spam-related site.)
>

> So lowdes-tiny (that's funny right there... low-destiny... lowdes-tiny...
> hahaha, I crack myself up sometimes). You need to know what SPAM is before
> you can just call something spam.
>
> That would be like me calling you a f@gg0t...I never saw you scuk
> gtright's c0ck, so I wouldn't rightly know, would I?!
>
> Have a GREAT CertGuard Day!!!!
>
> --
> BD
> MCNGP #51
> You think you know IT?!
> Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/

BD [MCNGP]

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:TAAYg.12907$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
So you didn't read what I posted. But thanks for your support anyways.

--
BD
MCNGP #51
You think you know IT?!
Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/

> Yup so you are spamming.
>

> "BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> newsQXXg.16634$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...

>> Lets get something straight you twit.
>>
>> HERE is the definition of SPAM...as it applies to Newsgroups and Forums:
>> Please make note of the '>>' and '<<' where I have added emphasis on the
>> important word or term
>>

>> Newsgroup spam and Forum spam
>>
>> Main article: Newsgroup spam
>> Main article: Forum spam
>>
>> Newsgroup spam predates e-mail spam, and targets Usenet newsgroups and it
>> consists of >>repetitious posting<< of a message (or substantially
>> similar messages). The Breidbart Index was developed to provide an
>> objective measure of the "spamminess" of a multi-posted or cross-posted
>> message on Usenet.

>> Online message boards can sometimes be spammed with tens of thousands of
>> meaningless messages in a few hours. The spam need not be restricted to
>> the creation of new meaningless threads, it can involve the 'revival' of
>> obsolete threads dating many weeks or months.
>>
>> A recent form of forum spam is where a member registers, he/she never
>> posts, but puts spam in his/her profile. (The members website is of porn
>> or any other spam-related site.)
>>

>> So lowdes-tiny (that's funny right there... low-destiny... lowdes-tiny...
>> hahaha, I crack myself up sometimes). You need to know what SPAM is
>> before you can just call something spam.
>>
>> That would be like me calling you a f@gg0t...I never saw you scuk
>> gtright's c0ck, so I wouldn't rightly know, would I?!
>>
>> Have a GREAT CertGuard Day!!!!
>>
>> --
>> BD
>> MCNGP #51
>> You think you know IT?!
>> Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/

Blah

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:TAAYg.12907$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Yup so you are spamming.

Blah blah blah.

lowdes

repetitious posting of your stupid web page