Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 71-501

71-501

JaR

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:29:02 -0700, Get Serious cast into the ether:

> Well spotted, but one of your schoolmates put you right.!
>
> I should have known better than to hope for a serious answer when I read the
> stupid posts in here.

Oh, good. Hmmmmm wonder if I have any pocorn.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

=?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

LMFFAO

I guess I upset a troll or two.

Just one point before I go - if I don't I'll die laughing at you....

I can't see you helping any genuine person from the few post I have read.
(I'm specifically refering to BD)

Just childiosh antics.

I came here with a genuine question and you did what you do best. Try to
stretch your brain far enough to insult a stranger.

It's not big or clever. Just because you don't know what something is, it
doesn't mean you have to pick on people to hide your your own inadequacies.
This is a certification newsgroup, so if you come here to help people, I
would have thought that your would know of beta exams. If you actually got
certified, then you'd be allowed to log on to the the MCP member site, where
beta exams are mentioned on the homepage.

How can you help people if you don't know the subject matter?

You are an idiot. I hope your 'friends' don't hold you in high regard for
your childish antics as this would also make them look bad.

A few bad apples etc.... Hence my signature below

--
Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

"Get Serious" wrote:

> Has anybody got any idea about the actual content of the new hosting exam?
>
> All I can find is this page, but it's pretty sparse and a little amibiguous.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-501.mspx
>
> For example network storage could inicate that you need to buff up on things
> like Windows Storage server, volume shadow copy, maybe DFS etc, or it could
> mean NAS/SAN, Fibre Channel, FC-AL, iSCSI.
>
> I don't have long to study for this and any help pointing me in the right
> direction would be appreciated.
>
> John
>

> --
> Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
> childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

Briscobar

"Get Serious" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
<snip>

Get Serious,

It is with great regret that I am forced to do this, but I am afraid I am
going to have to ban you from this newsgroup. This is the result of a
thorough investigation conducted over the last 6 minutes. Having patrolled
the newsgroup for any deviant behavior and finding numerous posts made by
you, or someone pretending to be you, I have reached this decision.

You are free to appeal this decision in writing no later than Monday,
October 16, 1:20 PM (ET). Any and all correspondence in this manner can and
will be used for your appeal.

Get Serious, get serious or get lost.

RGS!

JaR

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 13:14:13 -0400, Briscobar cast into the ether:

> Get Serious,
>
> It is with great regret that I am forced to do this, but I am afraid I am
> going to have to ban you from this newsgroup. This is the result of a
> thorough investigation conducted over the last 6 minutes. Having patrolled
> the newsgroup for any deviant behavior and finding numerous posts made by
> you, or someone pretending to be you, I have reached this decision.
>
> You are free to appeal this decision in writing no later than Monday,
> October 16, 1:20 PM (ET). Any and all correspondence in this manner can and
> will be used for your appeal.
>
> Get Serious, get serious or get lost.

The MCNGP Seal of Approval(R) claps its flippers in agreement, and
swallows a fresh mackerel with obvious relish!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

BD[MCNGP]

"Get Serious" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> LMFFAO
>
> I guess I upset a troll or two.
>
> Just one point before I go - if I don't I'll die laughing at you....
>
> I can't see you helping any genuine person from the few post I have read.
> (I'm specifically refering to BD)
>
> Just childiosh antics.

<baby talk>
Aweeee.....is da poor baby disapointed at the results he got.
</baby talk>

> I came here with a genuine question and you did what you do best. Try to
> stretch your brain far enough to insult a stranger.

No, you didn't. You posted in here for one reason and one reason only. And
that was to **** us off. You didn't have any genuine concerns. You never had
any problems getting information from the M$ website. You knew EXACTLY what
you wanted and you posted here just to **** us off with your tag line. So
don't think you can sit there and make me believe otherwise. You're one of
those people that get off on making other people appear to be beneath you.
Well, you are beneath everyone here....yes everyone, even lowdes and othman.

> It's not big or clever. Just because you don't know what something is, it
> doesn't mean you have to pick on people to hide your your own
> inadequacies.
> This is a certification newsgroup, so if you come here to help people, I
> would have thought that your would know of beta exams. If you actually
> got
> certified, then you'd be allowed to log on to the the MCP member site,
> where
> beta exams are mentioned on the homepage.

OH....but you are so big and so clever because you walked into a bar looking
for a fight. But when you found someone that wanted to fight you, you just
sat back, took the punches and acted like it was all the other person's
fault. Is that what you're all about? Looking to cause trouble, then blaming
it on someone else. Man, I'll bet your younger sibling(s) really fsukin'
hated you when you were growing up...I'll bet they hate you even more now,
they just don't show it because you're all old enough to have outgrown the
hate issues between you.

It's you, my friend, that has some growing up to do, not us.

> How can you help people if you don't know the subject matter?
>
> You are an idiot. I hope your 'friends' don't hold you in high regard
> for
> your childish antics as this would also make them look bad.

Again, it's your childish antics that are being brought out in the open
here. Mine have been here for sometime now and everyone here already knows
what my childish behavior is like. If I want to act like a child, I will act
like one. You my friend, obviously can't tell the difference.

> A few bad apples etc.... Hence my signature below

You should really cut that apple in half before you judge it's quality from
the look of the skin.

Hence, your signature below...

> --
> Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
> childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

CBIC

news(E-Mail Removed)...

> The MCNGP Seal of Approval(R) claps its flippers in agreement, and
> swallows a fresh mackerel with obvious relish!

Relish on mackerel

PAAAAATTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY

Cerebrus

Get Serious wrote:

> Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
> childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

Well, You're their mommy, so *you* tell them to stay away. They don't
listen to MCNGPapa's anymore.

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Please touch !)

Cerebrus

Get Serious wrote:

> I can't see you helping any genuine person from the few post I have read.

Well, you've not been very helpful to anyone at all. Though, we're
thankful for that 'coz the last time you tried to be helpful, the poor
dinosaurs went extinct.

> Just childiosh antics.

> This is a certification newsgroup, so if you come here to help people...

Not necessarily. I come here to poke fun at people like you.

----------
Cerebrus.
MCNGP #LIV (LIVewire ! Pleeez touch !)

JaR

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:59:08 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:

> Relish on mackerel
>
> PAAAAATTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY

Plebian.

--