Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 71-501

71-501

=?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

Has anybody got any idea about the actual content of the new hosting exam?

All I can find is this page, but it's pretty sparse and a little amibiguous.

For example network storage could inicate that you need to buff up on things
like Windows Storage server, volume shadow copy, maybe DFS etc, or it could
mean NAS/SAN, Fibre Channel, FC-AL, iSCSI.

I don't have long to study for this and any help pointing me in the right
direction would be appreciated.

John

--
Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

BD [MCNGP]

"Get Serious" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
> childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

You make stupid remarks like that, and you're not going to get any help
around here. Well, not from the people that have the information you want.

Now, Go Away until you can learn more about what we are and who we are
affiliated with.

And it's not 71-501, it's 70-501.

Thor

uhm, the 71-series are the beta versions...

"BD [MCNGP]" <BD@CertGuard> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Get Serious" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
>> childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

> You make stupid remarks like that, and you're not going to get any help
> around here. Well, not from the people that have the information you want.
>
> Now, Go Away until you can learn more about what we are and who we are
> affiliated with.
>

> And it's not 71-501, it's 70-501.

Thor

Looks like fun, this one.

I think the beta exams are meant to be hard.
Links on http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-501.mspx looks
promissing (but I guess you knew that already)

Good luck!
"Don't be boring"/53

"Get Serious" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anybody got any idea about the actual content of the new hosting exam?
>
> All I can find is this page, but it's pretty sparse and a little
> amibiguous.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-501.mspx
>
> For example network storage could inicate that you need to buff up on
> things
> like Windows Storage server, volume shadow copy, maybe DFS etc, or it
> could
> mean NAS/SAN, Fibre Channel, FC-AL, iSCSI.
>
> I don't have long to study for this and any help pointing me in the right
> direction would be appreciated.
>
> John
>

> --
> Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
> childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

=?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

Well spotted, but one of your schoolmates put you right.!

I should have known better than to hope for a serious answer when I read the
stupid posts in here.

Did you feel silly when you realised, that in trying to take the **** out of
someone you don't know, you actually highlighted your own stupidity?

You post in a forum where you know little and in doing that you show that
you know little.

I guess you are waiting for the day that you grow pubic hair and will then
run around all the girls in your class saying how you are a man?? (Even if
you are female, you're obviously so thick that you'll say the same anyway)

Do all the children at your school have an even number of fingers on one
hand or sport genitalia from both genders?

Do you all have parents that are blood relatives to each other?

Did your mother mind catching a bovine STD off your father? (that might be a
little difficult for you to comprehend as you are so young and thick - I am
saying your dad shgs cows and passed on an Sexually transmitted Disease to
your mom - His sister or auntie, it doesn't matter where you rednecks come
from)

If you are going to play such childish games, then actually pick on the
idiots who ask questions like what the passing score is,how long do you get,
where's my welcome pack. can I take in a book, has anyone got the answers etc

Muppet!

--

"BD [MCNGP]" wrote:

> "Get Serious" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
> > childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

> You make stupid remarks like that, and you're not going to get any help
> around here. Well, not from the people that have the information you want.
>
> Now, Go Away until you can learn more about what we are and who we are
> affiliated with.
>

> And it's not 71-501, it's 70-501.

=?Utf-8?B?R2V0IFNlcmlvdXM=?=

Thanks

--

"Thor" wrote:

> Looks like fun, this one.
>
> I think the beta exams are meant to be hard.
> Links on http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-501.mspx looks
> promissing (but I guess you knew that already)
>
> Good luck!
> "Don't be boring"/53
>

> "Get Serious" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Has anybody got any idea about the actual content of the new hosting exam?
> >
> > All I can find is this page, but it's pretty sparse and a little
> > amibiguous.
> >
> > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-501.mspx
> >
> > For example network storage could inicate that you need to buff up on
> > things
> > like Windows Storage server, volume shadow copy, maybe DFS etc, or it
> > could
> > mean NAS/SAN, Fibre Channel, FC-AL, iSCSI.
> >
> > I don't have long to study for this and any help pointing me in the right
> > direction would be appreciated.
> >
> > John
> >

> > --
> > Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
> > childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

BD [MCNGP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> uhm, the 71-series are the beta versions...

Thanks Thor. I never knew that.

BD
MCNGP #51
You think you know IT?!
Check out the new CertGuard Forums: http://www.CertGuard.com/Forums/

BD [MCNGP]

"Get Serious" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well spotted, but one of your schoolmates put you right.!

Yes he did, and I thanked him for that.

> I should have known better than to hope for a serious answer when I read
> the
> stupid posts in here.

Then you're a moron for doing it anyways.

> Did you feel silly when you realised, that in trying to take the **** out
> of
> someone you don't know, you actually highlighted your own stupidity?

Um, no you twit. Do you feel stupid when you don't know something? I
searched for your 71-501 and came up empty handed, yet when I ran the search
for 70-501 I got a plethura of information. I was merely pointing out the
'typo' that I presumed you made since the only reference to 71-501 is in the
Subject line of your OP. You made no reference to anything other than the
link that lead to 70-501.

Another thing, nowhere in your post do you mention anything about BETA
exams. I've never taken BETA exams, so I've never needed to know that
information. So you can take your pansyass little "I'm GOD!!!! And you
should BOW to me" fu©king attitude and shove it up your pole hole.

You ****ant, holier-than-thou fu©ksticks come through here thinking you're
the most knowledgeable people in the fu©king world, but you have no clue WTF
is even going on because you're stuck in your own little fu©king world just
trying to show everybody that you're better than everyone else. Well
dude...here's your clue: DEAL WITH IT!!!! The world is not going to change
because you fu©king want it to be just exactly how you want it.

> You post in a forum where you know little and in doing that you show that
> you know little.

STFU!!!!! Just because I didn't know that 71 means that it's a BETA exam.
GTFO!!! Ok, you ARE god...and that proves it. I'm so sorry...I didn't mean
to step into your world of knowledge oh great one. I humble myself and ask
for your enlightenment. PLEASE OH GREAT ONE....ENLIGHTEN US ALL!!!!

> I guess you are waiting for the day that you grow pubic hair and will then
> run around all the girls in your class saying how you are a man?? (Even
> if
> you are female, you're obviously so thick that you'll say the same anyway)

And you call us children!! Grow the fu©k up and get a clue! See, it's you
morons that step in here and start making assumptions about everything that
really upset the balance of this place. But you just don't get it.

<Snipped all the childish bullsh1t>

> If you are going to play such childish games, then actually pick on the
> idiots who ask questions like what the passing score is,how long do you
> get,
> where's my welcome pack. can I take in a book, has anyone got the answers
> etc

YOU are the one that stepped in here looking for a fight. If you didn't want
any negative attention, then you shouldn't have stuck the bait out there for
me to bite on. You're a troll and I hate trolls just as much as I hate
cheating braindumping @$$fu©kers. But I do love fu©king with them. I really
enjoy this time we're having together.

> Muppet!

From this point on then, we shall call you Muppet. Thank you Muppet.

> --
> Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
> childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

This...why is this necessary? What is the point? Do you REALLY...let me
stress that... ***REALLY*** believe that anyone from Microsoft is going to
read this and say "Hmmm...lets ban 50 people from our newsgroups so that ONE
person will be happy. FIFTY people that ultimately HELP this community by
reducing the number of br@indumps and help to increase the rankings of the
newsgroups...versus ONE person that will ask a question once every so often
and disappear for 6 months until he can't figure out what he's doing again
and come back and ask another question and just **** people off in the
process.

Dude...get over yourself and grow a life.

Thank you for your time Muppet.

Blah

"Get Serious" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> Will somone please kick the 12 years old off these newsgroups as their
> childish comments and digs at each other are getting boring?

Blah blah?

Thor

> Well spotted, but one of your schoolmates put you right.!

Make a little more research before you act like such a wise guy.