Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Online videos keep re-buffering

Online videos keep re-buffering

Fran

Using XP Home and IE6 with DSL connection and router. Up until a few days
ago I could enjoy watching video clips online which ran smoothly...no
re-buffering. All of a sudden without any changes to my system I can not
watch more than 10-20 seconds of a video and it stops and starts buffering
all over again. Is there a fix for this? A step-by-step is appreciated.
Thanks in advance for helping someone with very limited knowledge on this.
Fran