Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: RRAS doesn't R

OT: RRAS doesn't R

kpg

> Thanks everyone, especially OT-MAN. Never thought I'd say that. Wow!

Mommy...I'm scared.

CBIC

news:Xns985B74041BADDipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> Whatever you say lowbrow. Mine is up and running. Downstream router
>> was having fits. Gotta love tracert.

> Was that the router in India?
>

> just saying

I will not confirm nor deny.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns985B744335EC8ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>> Thanks everyone, especially OT-MAN. Never thought I'd say that. Wow!

> Mommy...I'm scared.

I am F & C. (frightened and confused).

CBIC

news:Xns985B744335EC8ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>> Thanks everyone, especially OT-MAN. Never thought I'd say that. Wow!

> Mommy...I'm scared.

Hey weird sh1t happens on friday the 13.

FrisbeeŽ

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns985B744335EC8ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
>>> Thanks everyone, especially OT-MAN. Never thought I'd say that. Wow!

>> Mommy...I'm scared.

> Hey weird sh1t happens on friday the 13.

Good point.

Briscobar

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JLOXg.16472$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> MCNGP is not equal to MCSE

You are quite correct, ma'am. They are not equivalent.

> as we can tell in this post from 2 MCNGP who don't have their MCSE. . .

What does having your MCSE have to do with the price of beans?

Briscobar

"lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BKOXg.16465$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
> Any MCZEE would be able to do this without any issues, sorry Ken your
> MCNGP brain dump doesn't help huh?

alright, then, what's the problem?

LRM

news:exm$(E-Mail Removed)...
> OK, breakthrough. After messing around with gateways and whatnot, I'm able
> to dial in, get an IP on the 192.168.0.x subnet, and ping the VPN server
> at 192.168.0.29. What's new is that I can now ping 192.168.1.254, which is
> the IP address of the same server's other NIC.
>
> Of course, to do this, I had to use the default gateway of the remote
> network, which I really wanted to avoid so that my users could keep their
> internet connection alive while they VPN'ed in, but that's a minor detail
> that I'll work out later.
>
> Now, as for moving beyond Dataman (the VPN server)....it's like the server
> is set to not allow clients to access the entire network. I've been
> through the whole thing (or so I think, but I'm obviously missing
> something), and can't find any setting that might do this.
>
> Anyone care to list for me where I'd go about changing this?
>
> Thanks everyone, especially OT-MAN. Never thought I'd say that. Wow!
>
> Ken

What flavor OS is this and are you using pptp/l2tp?

Briscobar

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> What flavor OS is this and are you using pptp/l2tp?

Server 2003 SP1 and all clients will be XP Pro, SP2.

We're using PPTP, but I'm open to L2TP and IPSec if necessary, although I
don't think that's the problem, as I can connect and send data to and from
the VPN server just fine.

The problem is I can't route from one subnet to another using RRAS. This is
a giant issue because, well, I'm using RRAS. AFAIK, the windows router
doesn't care what protocol I use as long as it knows where to send the data,
which it doesn't.

BD[MCNGP]

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> "lowdes" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:JLOXg.16472$(E-Mail Removed)-kc.rr.com...
>> MCNGP is not equal to MCSE

> You are quite correct, ma'am. They are not equivalent.
>
>> as we can tell in this post from 2 MCNGP who don't have their MCSE. . .

> What does having your MCSE have to do with the price of beans?

Beans are expensive these days.

use certificates on RRAS server Miha Microsoft Certification 4 05-31-2005 12:12 PM
RRAS problem - may be wireless network related? Moody Marco Wireless Networking 0 03-20-2005 11:10 PM
ISDN DDR -> RRAS Maciej_R Cisco 2 09-28-2004 06:47 PM
RRAS / NAT / IP Routing Help =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXN0b3BoZXIgSg==?= MCSE 5 02-23-2004 06:54 AM
ESP problem with MS RRAS to Cisco 3000 VPN passing through PIX 515E Firewall. Sean McGrath Cisco 0 12-29-2003 03:23 PM

Advertisments