Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Deer McBob

OT: Deer McBob

Frisbee«

I love you like a brother, but please get your fecal matter together
soonest.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled lunacy.

Oh, and deer other Bob,

Please try your damndest to continue to be a saint.

Thanking you.

Kindly do the needful.

Or not.

JaR

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:27:40 -0400, Frisbee® cast into the ether:

> I love you like a brother, but please get your fecal matter together
> soonest.
>
> We now return you to your regularly scheduled lunacy.
>
> Oh, and deer other Bob,
>
> Please try your damndest to continue to be a saint.
>
> Thanking you.
>
> Kindly do the needful.
>
> Or not.

2ndededed!

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Law Offices Of The F-Word

Bill,

Take whatever side you want, but you don't know the whole story. To call one
person good and to call another person evil is to only see half of each
side.

Neither do I.

Neither does anyone else.

You only know what you think you know, and what you think you know, isn't
the truth.

The same applies to me, or to anyone else who thinks they know the truth.

No one knows the truth.

It's called a "jump to conclusions mat". There are different conclusions,
and you jump to them.

Rob

"Frisbee«" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I love you like a brother, but please get your fecal matter together
> soonest.
>
> We now return you to your regularly scheduled lunacy.
>
> Oh, and deer other Bob,
>
> Please try your damndest to continue to be a saint.
>
> Thanking you.
>
> Kindly do the needful.
>
> Or not.

Law Offices Of The F-Word

Again, you don't know the whole story.

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:27:40 -0400, Frisbee« cast into the ether:
>
> > I love you like a brother, but please get your fecal matter together
> > soonest.
> >
> > We now return you to your regularly scheduled lunacy.
> >
> > Oh, and deer other Bob,
> >
> > Please try your damndest to continue to be a saint.
> >
> > Thanking you.
> >
> > Kindly do the needful.
> >
> > Or not.

> 2ndededed!
>
> --
> JaR
> MCNGP 22
> Here there be dragons
> Remove hat to reply

JaR

On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:52:19 -0700, Law Offices Of The F-Word cast into
the ether:

> Again, you don't know the whole story.

Don't need to.

It doesn't matter.

Be well.

..
..
..

OK?

Thanks.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

kpg

As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

>> Again, you don't know the whole story.

> Don't need to.
>
> It doesn't matter.
>
> Be well.

There are 2 sides to every story. Sometimes more.

Reminds me of what some wise old bastid once said:

Business and friedship don't mix.

It's not funnny, but it is understandalbe.

(But then I've been around longer than most) :0.

kp "wiser all the time" g

Law Offices Of The F-Word

news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:52:19 -0700, Law Offices Of The F-Word cast into
> the ether:
>
> > Again, you don't know the whole story.

> Don't need to.

Fair enough.

> It doesn't matter.

Says you.

> Be well.

Doing better.

> .
> .
> .
>
> OK?

Will be.

> Thanks.

Yep.

Law Offices Of The F-Word

"kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> Business and friedship don't mix.

They can, but it requires extraordinary people, and extraordinary
circumstances.

JaR

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:44:18 -0700, Law Offices Of The F-Word cast into
the ether:

>> > Again, you don't know the whole story.

>> Don't need to.

> Fair enough.
>

>> It doesn't matter.

> Says you.

Sorry. I meant it doesn't matter what I think about anything. Not that it
doesn't matter to you guys.

>> Be well.

> Doing better.

Hope so.

>> OK?

> Will be.

Good.

>> Thanks.

> Yep.

Alrighty then.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> There are 2 sides to every story.

nope, 3 sides - yours, mine and "the truth".

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- On the 8th day, God created potholes.

OT: A Project for McBob Frisbee« MCSE 58 06-20-2006 02:04 PM
Deer Park on a Mac ? anyone Firefox 1 09-12-2005 10:57 PM
Deer Park Alpha Kouros Firefox 3 06-14-2005 05:29 PM
ff 1.1 'deer park', re :features/wish Splibbilla Firefox 1 06-03-2005 11:40 AM
OT: Deer Ken =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= MCSE 24 12-26-2004 03:32 PM

Advertisments