Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Might be just a bit of topic...

Might be just a bit of topic...

Rick North

Hi all,

I recently got an urge to throw myself out on the job market. But since
I always think it is a good idea to simulate before I release something
I would like to hear how the job market is in dear old England.

I have seen several job opportunities but I don't know the ratio
between applicants per position. If there are lots of applicants per
position it is the employers' market and vice versa.

Can anybody who has any a resent experience in the matter add a comment
or two?

A matching job opportunity would cover some or all of:
High Speed PCB design, VHDL, TCL, X-parts, A-parts, CVS, MatLab, C/C++,
ModelSim

Please don't see this as an application for a new job, it is just to
get a feeling of the market today.

Cheers,
R N

Rick North

I found this link which might be intressting...
http://www.itjobswatch.co.uk/jobs/uk/vhdl.do