Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams(Pay After Check Resutls

Reply
Thread Tools

Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams(Pay After Check Resutls

 
 
cert_expert11@yahoo.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2006
All Certifications Like
MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS,ORACLE,SAP,MICOSOF T BUSINESS
SOLUTIONS,EMC at your doorstep without exams..and with 100% passing
guarantee...No need to go to any testing centre...we will do everything
on behalf of you...
We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this
fantastic service.
If you would like a 100% guaranteed pass, then please read on
further......
Mail only at this email id :- http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

We are able to offer a guaranteed pass for the following: Microsoft,
Cisco, Comptia, Oracle, Solaris.
Please send a request for any test that you require and these will be
sat on your behalf at one of our officially approved testing centres.
All of the following prices include exam fees and a small
administration charge for the service.

Microsoft any exam :- 400 usd
ccna :- 900 usd
ccnp :- 990 usd each exam
comptia A+ :- 900 usd each exam
comptia net+ :- 1300 usd
comptia security + = 1300 usd
Citrix each exam :- 1000 usd
sap each exam :- 1200 usd
oracle 9i :- 2800 usd
oracle 10g :- 2400 ussd
Microsoft Business Solution each exam :- 800 usd(including exam fee)

bunndle offer :-

mcse 2003+ccna(hot hot hot) :- 3000$
mcse 2003+ccna+ccnp(hot) :- 5999$

As mentioned previously this is the TOTAL amount including exam fees
with no hidden extras.
NO payment will be required before getting exam results, so please do
not worry. This is a genuine offer.

We will sit the exams for you and then send login details for the
official secure testing site.
After confirmation of pass results you will be required to make payment
via the Western Union website.----( this facility is only available for
MICROSOFT exams only)
This offer is open to anyone worldwide. Our friends from the USA and
UK are always welcome!!

If you are interested in this incredible offer we will need the
following details in advance.
1. Candidates full name
2. Full postal address including country.
3. A scanned image of either a current valid passport or driving
license.
4. Landline or cell phone number
5. Correct exam numbers and names of exams required.

The current turnaround for exams is around 1 week. Usually a little
quicker.
If any further questions need to be answered then please feel free to
contact me on this
Email id...
(E-Mail Removed)

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
BD [MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2006
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
Oh yeah baby....I'm all over this one.

What perfect timing.


> All Certifications Like
> MICROSOFT,CISCO,COMPTIA,SOLARIS,ORACLE,SAP,MICOSOF T BUSINESS
> SOLUTIONS,EMC at your doorstep without exams..and with 100% passing
> guarantee...No need to go to any testing centre...we will do everything
> on behalf of you...
> We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this
> fantastic service.
> If you would like a 100% guaranteed pass, then please read on
> further......
> Mail only at this email id :- (E-Mail Removed)
>
> We are able to offer a guaranteed pass for the following: Microsoft,
> Cisco, Comptia, Oracle, Solaris.
> Please send a request for any test that you require and these will be
> sat on your behalf at one of our officially approved testing centres.
> All of the following prices include exam fees and a small
> administration charge for the service.
>
> Microsoft any exam :- 400 usd
> ccna :- 900 usd
> ccnp :- 990 usd each exam
> comptia A+ :- 900 usd each exam
> comptia net+ :- 1300 usd
> comptia security + = 1300 usd
> Citrix each exam :- 1000 usd
> sap each exam :- 1200 usd
> oracle 9i :- 2800 usd
> oracle 10g :- 2400 ussd
> Microsoft Business Solution each exam :- 800 usd(including exam fee)
>
> bunndle offer :-
>
> mcse 2003+ccna(hot hot hot) :- 3000$
> mcse 2003+ccna+ccnp(hot) :- 5999$
>
> As mentioned previously this is the TOTAL amount including exam fees
> with no hidden extras.
> NO payment will be required before getting exam results, so please do
> not worry. This is a genuine offer.
>
> We will sit the exams for you and then send login details for the
> official secure testing site.
> After confirmation of pass results you will be required to make payment
> via the Western Union website.----( this facility is only available for
> MICROSOFT exams only)
> This offer is open to anyone worldwide. Our friends from the USA and
> UK are always welcome!!
>
> If you are interested in this incredible offer we will need the
> following details in advance.
> 1. Candidates full name
> 2. Full postal address including country.
> 3. A scanned image of either a current valid passport or driving
> license.
> 4. Landline or cell phone number
> 5. Correct exam numbers and names of exams required.
>
> The current turnaround for exams is around 1 week. Usually a little
> quicker.
> If any further questions need to be answered then please feel free to
> contact me on this
> Email id...
> (E-Mail Removed)
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-12-2006
On Thu, 12 Oct 2006 03:24:06 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) cast into the
ether:

> We own several test centres worldwide and are able to offer you this
> fantastic service.


Vinay, is that you?

Sounds familiar.

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
Here there be dragons
Remove hat to reply

 
Reply With Quote
 
Etechzone.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006
Not worth it, you can do better on your own. Carefully prepared exam
prep can be had for less, check out my sig if interested in
Examblaster software.

 
Reply With Quote
 
BD[MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006
Ok, I'll bite....

How can you sell your product for 70% off of the regular list price if it is
not a braindump?

Looks like a braindump to me. If you can prove otherwise, come see me.


"Etechzone.com" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Not worth it, you can do better on your own. Carefully prepared exam
> prep can be had for less, check out my sig if interested in
> Examblaster software.
>



CertGuard


 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006
On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:44:59 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:

> How can you sell your product for 70% off of the regular list price if it is
> not a braindump?
>
> Looks like a braindump to me. If you can prove otherwise, come see me.


What would be the point? It's already established that he's a spammer. Why
would a legit company feel the need to post a reply to crap that they
obviously did not even read, just to promote their product?

--
JaR
MCNGP 22
Here there be dragons
Remove hat to reply

 
Reply With Quote
 
BD[MCNGP]
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-20-2006

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:44:59 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:
>
>> How can you sell your product for 70% off of the regular list price if it
>> is
>> not a braindump?
>>
>> Looks like a braindump to me. If you can prove otherwise, come see me.

>
> What would be the point? It's already established that he's a spammer. Why
> would a legit company feel the need to post a reply to crap that they
> obviously did not even read, just to promote their product?
>

I see your point, and now that I read the whole thread as one, it's almost
like Moderator and Shania fighting in the alt ng


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams(Pay After Check Resutls)100% Passing Gaurantee cert_expert11@yahoo.com MCSE 1 10-03-2006 07:20 PM
Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams(Pay After Check Resutls)100% Passing Gaurantee cert_expert11@yahoo.com Microsoft Certification 0 10-03-2006 07:19 PM
Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams(Pay After Check Resutls)100% Passing Gaurantee cert_expert11@yahoo.com MCSE 0 10-03-2006 07:19 PM
Obtain Mcse,Mcsa,Mcdba,Mcsd .Net,Ccna,Ccnp Without Exams(Pay After Check Resutls)100% Passing Gaurantee cert_expert11@yahoo.com MCSD 0 10-03-2006 07:16 PM
Obtain MCSE 2003 in 3 Days Without Exams(Pay After Check Resutls)100% Passing Gaurantee mcsd_exams@yahoo.com MCSE 0 07-16-2006 08:02 PM



Advertisments